• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The weird side of youtube

Me Myself

Back to my username
Thread inspired by Odions video of tecno dancing and westys coment on it :D

Show us your encounters when venturing into that weird side of youtube.

Warning: the very nature of this thread makes it so as to almost garantee unpleasantness. You scroll down according to your own volition .

Wherenextcolumbus

I saw this disturbing video of a boy child wearing a dress and sockings, doing a burlesque dance to Christina Aguilera...I don't know if I should post it

WyattDerp

So I was looking through this playlist of weird stuff... and found something that very weird for sure, but also not really easy on the brain...

[youtube]3333_3r0Jwk[/youtube]
Nicky Da B - Hot Potato Style - YouTube

... followed by the most wonderful thing I have seen in a long, long time on the youtubes! It's the music video to "The Music Scene" by Blockhead.

[youtube]EJqo90lNYLs[/youtube]
Trippy Animation courtesy of Anthony Francisco Schepperd - YouTube

Not sure I find it weird, it just struck me as beautiful and true, but here it goes anyway.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam

You can't beat Cyriak at that. You just...You just can't:

[youtube]WQO-aOdJLiw[/youtube]

[youtube]jX3iLfcMDCw[/youtube]

Ok WTF is on this guy's mind. Seriously

Nyingjé Tso

Vanakkam,

How about some Ao Oni + PewDiePie + WTF
(Despite the title, it's totally safe.)

[youtube]ka4ETAyHZyM[/youtube]

(I LIED)

Kerr

Not going to link to it but... there is a video called "huge cyst extraction"... search for it at your own risk :p.

Nyingjé Tso

Vanakkam,

Okay, this is not the weirdest video on youtube ever, in fact, it's a commercial on tv right now. I f anyone understand anything to this, please explain it to me D: I fail to understand and seeing this often on TV is quite creepy

I mean...Why is there mouth on wall ? Why are they singing ? WHY IS THIS....WHAT IS THAT....
I DON'T UNDERSTAND D:

[youtube]5z5Mre0tbbw[/youtube]

freethinker44

Is it just me or does it seem like youtube has fixed the way it recommends videos recently?

It used to be the similar videos that appear on the side would get more and more bizarre, but lately it feels like they are just videos relevant to your search parameters, in fact some videos only recommend 6 or 8 related videos where before it would be those 6 or 8 videos and then a bunch of random crap to fill the empty space. I'm sure this is how it was originally intended, but call me crazy, but I kind of liked letting youtube take me to places I never would have went to on my own. I kind of miss that.