• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureX

Veteran Member
I have a DVD of Robert Plant and Jimmy Page called "No Quarter", recorded as part of MTVs "Unleaded" series, and it's breathtaking. Led Zeppelin really was the greatest rock and roll band of all time. I especially like this DVD because Plant and Page are older, sober, at the top of their profession, and have the best musicians and recording equipment in the world to work with. They are enjoying revisiting their body of classics and they've added some very good new songs as well.

It's a long DVD because they have so many great songs to visit, but it really is a spectacular DVD.

They're doing "Gallow's Pole" just now. My spirit's jumping inside my body, as the hurdy gurdy and that amazing pounding drum beat comes on ....

Page_and_Plant_No_Quarter_DVD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.