• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
I just heard the word chthonic the other day for the first time, and it seems to be proving to be one of those words that I hear over and over now.
Luke Wolf played a few of there songs for me a few days before Ozzfest (along with a few other groups), so I would be familiar with there music.
Whether or not you like symphonic death metal, Chthonic definitely has a very unique sound that is worth checking out.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
So this is an entirely new crowd! Introduce yourselves to me... please :)

I'm Buttons*/Ash/Panda/troublemaker

This thread has so many good memories, and it's good to see it lives on! Hopefully we wont have quite so many spammers ;) of course I'm mentioning Vic and Becky. Victor, putting down every song you're listening to from yahoo doesnt exactly show your taste in music. Becky, while I love your enthusiasm for this place, it'd be nice to get into conversations ON the thread. It's what it's here for - community!

Let's enjoy ourselves and our tunes once more!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
So this is an entirely new crowd! Introduce yourselves to me... please :)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chimpy and I'm a recovering RFaholic. I initially found myself posting in this thread coming up on two years ago. After spending one evening swearing through 4 pages with Buttons* and Standing_Alone, I found myself completely addicted to RF. Any help or encouragement you could lend me to overcome this insidious disease would be greatly appreciated.

Armin Van Buren...............State of Trace (it's an hour long so I won't be back for awhile) :drool:

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Think I'll join ya....saw the Chili Peps and STP together a few years ago.....STP was much better.

STP:

Down
Church on Tuesday
Sour Girl
I didn't really like Stadium Arcadium that much.
Big Bang Baby.
Tripping on a Hole in a Paper Heart.
probably are my favorite songs form them, but Creep is okay.

Can't wait for the mail. Nirvana box set is coming today.

Status
Not open for further replies.