• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Wow, you must be awake...haha. that's a heavy rpm tune. Mornin sweetie!
Hola my favorite Chimp!!

I wish I knew what RPM stood for. :eek: I'm not too happy with the way our planet is at the moment (I'm extremely sugar coating that :flirt: ). Is it obvious?

Pearl Jam - Even Flow

Smoke

Done here.
WGN News. But I'm not really listening. My husband seems to think it would be rude to turn off the tv when he leaves the house, even if it's on something I'm clearly not interested in.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
WGN News. But I'm not really listening. My husband seems to think it would be rude to turn off the tv when he leaves the house, even if it's on something I'm clearly not interested in.
I tend to avoid the news anyways.....depressing.

Megadeth - Promises

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I wish I knew what RPM stood for. :eek:
revolutions per minute (that was a rowdy tune in other words ) :)
Pearl Jam - Even Flow
Ah, another good one. I highly recommend their newest cd if you dont have it.
MidnightBlue said:
At least he's considerate. I never have the TV on during the day and probably only watch maybe 3-4 hours a week. Put some music on, Bill!

Jane's Addiction..........Kettle Whistle

Smoke

Done here.
I tend to avoid the news anyways.....depressing.
I don't, but I prefer to read the news, both because Bush infuriates me more if I have to watch him talk, and because I can pick the stories I want and get more in depth.

Now I'm watching "Design on a Dime."

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Chimptastic! said:
Ah, another good one. I highly recommend their newest cd if you dont have it.
I'll have to check it out. I think the last Pearl Jam album I heard was that one with the "Bugs" song on it.

Midnightblue said:
I don't, but I prefer to read the news, both because Bush infuriates me more if I have to watch him talk, and because I can pick the stories I want and get more in depth.
Bush and his whole outfit make me physically ill. Glad to see I'm in good company. :)

Megadeth - Amerikhastan

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Bush and his whole outfit make me physically ill. Glad to see I'm in good company. :)
Yeah, I can't stand to watch him on TV either....just p*sses me off.

I've got to get to work now......see ya'll later!

Jane's Addiction............Been Caught Stealing

Status
Not open for further replies.