• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Of course I did...YOU WOKE ME UP!:p I was like, "why in the hell is she calling me at 8:30 in the morning?" After I listened, I remembered it was my birthday.

Orgy - Saving Faces

Heehee :D anytime pal, anytime

You should have answered the phone! :p

set the controls for the herat of the sun -- Pink Floyd

...they couldn't possibly have had a smaller title could they?

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Heehee :D anytime pal, anytime

You should have answered the phone! :p

I didn't quite get to it in enough time. This zombie is especially sluggish in the morning. But it was very nice hearing from you.:) Second person to call me other than my cousin who called at like 1:30.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion

Finally got the whole album.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I didn't quite get to it in enough time. This zombie is especially sluggish in the morning. But it was very nice hearing from you.:) Second person to call me other than my cousin who called at like 1:30.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion

Finally got the whole album.

how is it? fanstasmic?

yet another movie -- Pink Floyd

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Def Leopard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
Why they are not on guitar hero: rocks the 80's, I will never know. Rock of Ages would have been a great song for that game.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I'm always up early these days :)

all power to slaves -- cKy

Yeh, that's how I'll be once I start school...TOMORROW!:eek: I'll be waking up at 6 something every morning. At least my musical genius will be realized in the process. :D

Shiina Ringo - Karuki Zamen Kuri no Hana (album)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Yeh, that's how I'll be once I start school...TOMORROW!:eek: I'll be waking up at 6 something every morning. At least my musical genius will be realized in the process. :D

Shiina Ringo - Karuki Zamen Kuri no Hana (album)

OMG you start tomorrow? :D

Awesome, you need to tell me all about it..... or you'll start getting calls every morning! *bwahahaha*

clocks -- Coldplay

Status
Not open for further replies.