• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
I am listening to the new CD I got by this band called Flyleaf. It is incredible. Have any of you heard it before? I highly recommend it. Especially the song "Cassie".

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I am listening to the new CD I got by this band called Flyleaf. It is incredible. Have any of you heard it before? I highly recommend it. Especially the song "Cassie".
I have heard of the group....but not that song. I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas....I'll have to sample that one. Recommendations are always appreciated.

Hi, Buttercup. Kim Carnes Bette Davis Eyes is playing or just ended now it is Shocking Blue singing Venus (as song later remade by Bananarama in the 80s, anyone remember them)?
I definitely remember Bananarama.....all girl group, right?

Depeche Mode........Policy of Truth

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
I have heard of the group....but not that song. I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas....I'll have to sample that one. Recommendations are always appreciated.
It is a sweet tune and the lyrics and story are amazing. Cassie was a student at Columbine and was shot and killed that awful day. Before she was shot, one of the boys asked her if she believed in God.

"Cassie"

The question asked in order
To save her life or take it
The answer no to avoid death
The answer yes would make it
Make it

Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
Say yes to pull the trigger
Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
And Cassie pulled the trigger

All heads are bowed in silence
To remember her last sentence
She answered him knowing what would happen
Her last words still hanging in the air
In the air

Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
And Rachel pulled the trigger

How many will die
I will die
I, I will say yes

Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
And Cassie pulled the trigger

(Do you believe)
Do you believe in God (Do you believe)
Do you believe in God (Do you believe)
Do you believe in God
And I will pull the trigger

Smoke

Done here.
As usual, I'm listening to the television. (We really have to get a satellite radio dock for inside the house.)

At present, I've got Jesus Camp on. No matter how many times I watch it, I'm always disappointed that none of the parents snatch their children out of there and punch Becky Fischer right in the mouth.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
As usual, I'm listening to the television. (We really have to get a satellite radio dock for inside the house.)
There are lots of commercial free radio stations through iTunes. And the program is a free download if you don't have it....nothing to buy. When I'm at work, I listen almost exclusively to iTunes radio because of the plethora of music genres. Check it out.

At present, I've got Jesus Camp on. No matter how many times I watch it, I'm always disappointed that none of the parents snatch their children out of there and punch Becky Fischer right in the mouth.
I saw that was on tonight. I've never watched it and I'm kind of scared to actually.

Sneaker Pimps............6 Underground

Smoke

Done here.
There are lots of commercial free radio stations through iTunes. And the program is a free download if you don't have it....nothing to buy. When I'm at work, I listen almost exclusively to iTunes radio because of the plethora of music genres. Check it out.
I spend most of my iTunes time listening to atheist, liberal, and Quaker podcasts; I don't remember whether I've ever checked out the radio stations. But I guess I will.

I definitely remember Bananarama.....all girl group, right?

Depeche Mode........Policy of Truth

Why dont you sample Apolagise by Timbaland and One Republic?

Or... The Dream - Falsetto

I sugest falsetto, it is a great song.

Status
Not open for further replies.