• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
:p It wasn't too mushy

It wasn't the mushiness that made me puke. It was the cheezy-ness of the mushiness that made me puke. :p

I only post on this thread and play tetris :D

Ball and Chain -- Janis

Well, I was planning on telling you that I'd start coming in here more often if you did, but I've been all busy this last week or so and now I'm in school. So, um... yeh.

Maria Solheim - Mitt lille land

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I feel like listening to soft music today. I am currently listening to Celtic Harp played by Patrick Ball. It is just the metal strung harp alone and I find it totally relaxing. I just wonder who has heard of Patrick Ball. I wrote him an email once and he replied to me.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Before I was listening to Todd Rungren's TRUTH CD (highly recommend it), now I am listening to a Japanese group by the name of The Pillows that were prominently featured in the anime show Fooley Colley (FLCL).

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
I've been listening to this Finnish electronica group called Track N Field and I really like it becdause it's a lot of jazz elements and not just mindless beats played over and over. Nearly every song sounds different than the others. Plus it has an extra disk that is a mix CD of the whole album. It was hard to find though. The only place I could find it was like $65 and then I though, "Duh! iTunes!". Got it for $9.99 there.

Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.