• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
harlot.... damn you to the firey depths of the seventh layer of hell.... :D have a nice day

mad season -- matchbox twenty

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
That CD never quite grew on me, but Right in Two has about 50 play counts and is still going strong. If only the rest of the songs were as good...

(now I'm in the mood)Tool - Right in Two

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Yeah I thought the same... then Rosetta Stoned got thrashed, and the whole CD started making sense.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I think I'm kind of just getting over Maynard. He's single-handedly turning everything to sh*t. He did it to A Perfect Circle, and he's doing it to Tool. I just don't know what happened.

Team Sleep - Tomb of Liegia

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Yeah well... I think he overindulges in the "me" a little too much. Let the other three write the lyrics and we'd be fine! Great voice though.

Tool - Wings for Marie

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
ChrisP said:
Yeah well... I think he overindulges in the "me" a little too much. Let the other three write the lyrics and we'd be fine! Great voice though.

Tool - Wings for Marie

He should just go back to stand up comedy.:D

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Heh... well... I agree with some of the ideas, just don't like the very self-centric nature of the intent there...

Kyuss - Thumb

Ody

What happened?

Why is this thread so quiet now?

Grateful Dead-Stella Blue, some live concert and what not..

Status
Not open for further replies.