• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellify

StarChild
Disturbed = ear sex.

:drool: Yes, yes it is. I've only gotten to see them twice in concert, but they're definitely one of the best shows ever, imho. I'm really glad they've done so well for themselves over the past few years.

Happy- Mudvayne (concert tomorrow!!!!! WOO!)

Troublemane

YouTube - Nightwish - Sacrament Of Wilderness

Nightwish- Sacrament of Wilderness!

"Naked in midwinter magic
Lies an angel in the snow
-The frozen ficure crossed by tracks of wolves
An encounter, symbolic, yet truthfull
With a hungry choir of woods
An agreement immemorial to be born

Dulcet elvenharps from a dryad forest
Accompany all charming tunes
of a sacrament by a campfire
A promise between the tameless
and the one with a tool
Tonight the journey from cave begins
I want to hunt with the tameless
I want to learn the wisdom of mountains afar
we will honor the angel in the snow
We will make the streams for our children flow
Wrapped in furs beneath the nothern lights
From my cave I watch the land untamed
And wonder is some becoming season
will make the angel melt in shame"

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
:drool: Yes, yes it is. I've only gotten to see them twice in concert, but they're definitely one of the best shows ever, imho. I'm really glad they've done so well for themselves over the past few years.

Happy- Mudvayne (concert tomorrow!!!!! WOO!)

:eek: you're lucky. I saw Slipknot this past friday. When Mudvayne played here their set cut out after 4 songs because the electrical generators got soaked with rain overnight. This was the Big Day Out 2005. Disturbed were fantastic, Draiman puts in 110% with the Vox.

Heaven Shall Burn - Black Tears

Stellify

StarChild
:eek: you're lucky. I saw Slipknot this past friday. When Mudvayne played here their set cut out after 4 songs because the electrical generators got soaked with rain overnight. This was the Big Day Out 2005. Disturbed were fantastic, Draiman puts in 110% with the Vox.

Heaven Shall Burn - Black Tears

I got to see Slipknot towards the end of summer at the same concert I last saw Disturbed. My room mate and I were so sore the next day from mosh pits...earlier that week we had seen Alkaline Trio and gotten all kinds of bumps and bruises.:eek:
That really, really sucks that the generators went out. :sad4:I can't wait to see them...For once it'll be a concert where I haven't seen all the bands five times :D It's Freakers Ball down here in Dallas....The line up is Snot, Five Finger Death Punch, Theory of a Deadman, 10 Years, Puddle of Mudd, and Mudvayne. I've seen Puddle of Mudd a few times before, but I always enjoy them. I'm totally stoked about Theory and 10 Years, too!
:drool:

She- Taproot

Status
Not open for further replies.