• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Moved on
Fate Worse than Death by Thor's Hammer. I don't recommend it if you are offended easily. It's some pretty brutal NSBM.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Fate Worse than Death by Thor's Hammer. I don't recommend it if you are offended easily. It's some pretty brutal NSBM.

I used to be into NSBM. A lot of it is Eastern European stuff like Nokturnal Mortem which is pretty good.

Firewind - Mercenary Man

Sententia

"Sorta Fairytale" - Tori Amos

Me loves Tori.

Currently listening to: The CPT Theorem Album by Greydon me listening too now. I has some fav songs...

Judge Me (I can relate)
The CPT Theorem (Great Short track)
2008 Atheist Dreadnaught (New rappers join Greydon)
Cubed (Eh... Its pretty good but I played it out on youtube be4 album was released)
The N Word (He seems to have a personal vendetta here but to me it highlights just how free our speach really is not)
A soldier's poem (enlightening, he was an atheist in Iraq and in the US Military so Im sure he has some stories to tell)

Status
Not open for further replies.