• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Well milli, not only has Mastodon made an entrance into your playlist I also see Opeth and not the crap Opeth either. Blackwater Park is epic.

Next - Metallica: Ride the Lightning and ...And Justice for All pls followed by Pantera: Cowboys from Hell.

Going to bed now. Long day of listening to:

Talvin Singh
Colour Haze
Atomic *****wax
Clap your Hands say Yeah
Armin van Buuren
Tool
Metallica

Stellify

StarChild
Well milli, not only has Mastodon made an entrance into your playlist I also see Opeth and not the crap Opeth either. Blackwater Park is epic.

Next - Metallica: Ride the Lightning and ...And Justice for All pls followed by Pantera: Cowboys from Hell.

Going to bed now. Long day of listening to:

Talvin Singh
Colour Haze
Atomic *****wax
Clap your Hands say Yeah
Armin van Buuren
Tool
Metallica

'Sup Chewy.
Haha What do you consider to be crap Opeth?
Have you heard any Gojira?

Theory of a Deadman~ Invisible Man

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Ghost Reveries and Later is still good but nowhere near AS good as Orchid-Deliverance They've got a lot of albums.

Reccomend for you...:

My Arms Your Hearse
Still Life
Blackwater Park
Deliverance.

I've heard a boatload of Gojira, not my thing but it's pretty good for suuuuuuuuuuuure.

Panda put on the same Talvin Singh album as yest. It's good.

Stellify

StarChild
Ghost Reveries and Later is still good but nowhere near AS good as Orchid-Deliverance They've got a lot of albums.

Reccomend for you...:

My Arms Your Hearse
Still Life
Blackwater Park
Deliverance.

I've heard a boatload of Gojira, not my thing but it's pretty good for suuuuuuuuuuuure.

Panda put on the same Talvin Singh album as yest. It's good.
Sam (the guy I was talking with Ash about) really likes Deliverance. I think it's his favorite of theirs. He played it for me while we were driving back from San Angelo, and I really liked it.

A Perfect Circle~ Magdelena

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Sam (the guy I was talking with Ash about) really likes Deliverance. I think it's his favorite of theirs. He played it for me while we were driving back from San Angelo, and I really liked it.

A Perfect Circle~ Magdelena
It's got some mad riffage for sure, esp in the second track.

Beeeeeedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.