• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
As you all know, I love Nu-Metal, Heavy Metal, and many other types of metal, but I love instrumental techno also now.

Link some instrumental techno if you like techno too please, I'm trying to put a bunch together and make a half hour background music.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
As you all know, I love Nu-Metal, Heavy Metal, and many other types of metal, but I love instrumental techno also now.

Link some instrumental techno if you like techno too please, I'm trying to put a bunch together and make a half hour background music.

Does the video I posted above count? If so I've got loads of industrial songs you can check out

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Interesting end of the day. For those of you who remember the early days of Pink Floyd, Syd Barrett is a somewhat iconic figure. This documentary gets 4 out of 4 Satanic Hampsters, held high.

: hamster :: hamster :: hamster :: hamster :
The Syd Barrett Story
syd-barrett-115.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.