• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
zombieharlot said:
No. Apparently you need something called an ID to get in.:rolleyes: What's really unfair about it is that my cousin snuck in a 15 yo. Why, God!?! WHY!!??!!

The Dissociatives - Paris Circa 2007slash08
well, the most obvious explination....

god hates you, and so do i

*prepares to be banned*

even flow -- PJ

lizskid

BANNED
:dan: Just transferred all of my dj playlist(quit the biz) onto my mp3 player so have listened to a bunch of stuff lately!!!!! "Up the ladder to the roof" by the Supremes just shuffled by! :cool: Love Motown.

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Shadow Gallery - Society of the Mind

Brand new day
Somewhere so far away
A global village awakes and starts to crack the open airways
'Cause the tiger's escaped
He tore right out of his cage
And like a spark to a flame...

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Grave Digger - Baphomet

Weeee all belieeee-heeve in Baphomet. We believe in what we seeeee. Your disciples belong to theeeee!

:D

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
As much as I'd like to, Alan, there are only two of us left in The Wildlands, and it's my duty to keep it alive! Besides, I'm mostly at NS for the General forum :p

Pyramaze - Mighty Abyss

ChrisP

Veteran Member
zombieharlot said:
No. Apparently you need something called an ID to get in.:rolleyes: What's really unfair about it is that my cousin snuck in a 15 yo. Why, God!?! WHY!!??!!

The Dissociatives - Paris Circa 2007slash08

There are reasons it's easier to sneak a 15 year old girl into a club than a 15 year old boy... but if I said anything, Sunstone would pounce and this whole thread would end up the Eros Room.

He likes to pounce... or so I've heard.

Velvet Green - Jethro Tull.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
oh hey, there's no game this weekend after all, so i could very well drive up to Phoenix and see them in concert... but i seriously doubt there's tickets left

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Take every chance you get Panda... who c an say how long they'll be with us...

Jethro Tull - Pibroch.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Revasser said:
Grave Digger - Baphomet

Weeee all belieeee-heeve in Baphomet. We believe in what we seeeee. Your disciples belong to theeeee!

:D
Oh quit yer rhymin' already Foxpuff. Yer hurtin' me eyes. :p

I'm not listening to anything except the fish tank which needs to have water added.....makes a gurgling sound. Hmm, I hope the fish are ok. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.