• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.
‡Âlãn‡ said:
PINBACK RULES

Indeed. Favorite song = either Seville or AFK. Tough decision. Every single damn song of theirs is great though. Even the s**t on all the EP's they've made. I can't get enough.

You have a fav?

Djamila

Bosnjakinja

Flamingosi feat.Luis - Ludi letnji ples

Who thought you could fit so much diversity into one song? :D I especially love having both Serbian (Jedan levo, desno dva, jedan napred...) and Bosnian/Croatian (Jedan lijevo, desno dva, jedan naprijed...) in one tune. :D

And the girls dancing is beautiful, and it's so weird to hear our language in the chorus sound like women are singing it and not transvestites.

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
The Coup's newest album, Pick a Bigger Weapon. Here is a sample of their lyrics from the song Head (of State):

Bush and Hussein togeather in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all muthaf***ers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Mike182 said:
:eek: people listen to his "music"* :eek:

*i use the word music very loosely :sarcastic

Old habits die hard...:D
I used to breakdance back in the days so I'm big on the whole hip hop community.

Status
Not open for further replies.