• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What're You Watching On TV Thread

cardero

Citizen Mod
I am watching a thread of vintage Warner Bros. Tweety and Sylvester cartoons from the Looney Toon Golden Collection DVD set.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Right at this second I'm watching CSI: NY. I didn't get to watch more than one episode of the first season, cause it always clashed with something else I wanted to see, but I got to tape it last night. It's the first whodunnit I've seen where J-Lo's butt held the answer. :biglaugh:

cardero

Citizen Mod
FeathersinHair said:
Do you mean currently watching? Or what shows we're watching right at the moment?
It could be something that you are watching while participating on RF or it could be a show that you are going to be watching once you are done with RF. There is a movie I will be watching earlier this morning when RF members are asleep. No*s kind of inspired me on the Great Movies Folk Don't Know Of thread about a movie called The Day The Earth Stood Still. Now I have seen the movie at least three times and it is a good movie but tonight I will be watching it with the commentary so I am bit excited about that.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Boy Meets World.
A well written show. It is a Mon-Fri 2:00pm ritual for me. Not to big on the first two seasons but the show kicks in when they grow older. TOPANGA!!!!!!!!:jiggy:

cardero

Citizen Mod
King Kong Vs Godzilla
If I understand this was one of the more popular movies on both coasts for the giant lizard. Maybe someday Peter Jackson will remake this film.

Atheist_Dave

*Foxy Lady*
My dads watching some Oliver Cromwell documentary in the lounge, and Im kinda listening, does that count? Its uber boring anyway :p

Peace x

cardero

Citizen Mod
I sent mrscarrdero to bed after Disney's Sword In The Stone. She never saw the movie before. I woke up a few hours later and I am now watching disc 2 (of a three disc series) UFO's THe Best Evidence-Strange Encounters.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Army Of Darkness. Its neat how each version of the Evil Dead series pulls away a little more from the original story. Same director for all three, different re-tellings.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I might as well not have a TV. I still havent watched anything on it since I last posted on this thread.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Luke Wolf said:
I might as well not have a TV. I still havent watched anything on it since I last posted on this thread.[/QUOTElla]

I think you just need a really good movie. I would suggest the Movies Folks Didn't Know About thread. There are many smart choices listed there.

Tonights feature is Godzilla vs. Megaguirus. Part of the Shensei series of Godzilla movies.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Today I have watched:

So I Married An Axe Murderer
Some olympics
Dracula 2000

...and now I'm watching Where Are They Now? :rolleyes: Sunday evening has such quality viewing.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I watched half an hour this morning, while cleaning. Heaven and Earth (one of the few religious debate & chat shows here).

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I am watching the RF screen. I keep searching for something to post on. This has been since I woke up today around 11. You know I am adicted to RF.