• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The White House could smell of curry?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Just waiting for bomb threats and violent attacks against Indian restaraunts because MAGA are racist enough already, and can't handle the emotional strain of Trump falling in the polls against a woman. Of color.
Be sure to emphasize and push color. That's the key to a win.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Be sure to emphasize and push color. That's the key to a win.
MAGAs have a problem with color, with Trump's lead with his racism. Just take a look at a picture of democrats in congress and notice the diversity. Look at republicans and notice the vast majority are white men.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
Korma ftw.

Used to like Jalfrezi and Vindaloo but gives me too much stomach acid now.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
MAGAs have a problem with color, with Trump's lead with his racism. Just take a look at a picture of democrats in congress and notice the diversity. Look at republicans and notice the vast majority are white men.
Diversity sure. Capability is in question.

Remember this diverse charmer?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
TRUE STORY TIME:

I lived in military housing on the second floor in between the first and third floors. I had a friend come over and she smoked so I made her stand over by the open window and blow smoke out the window. Because I don't smoke, and she didn't smoke much. I think she had one cigarette the entire day. So anyway, afterwards, my KOREAN NEIGHBOR, who made KIMCHEE all the dang time, stinking up the place royally and I never complained because it was just food, COMPLAINED THAT I HAD A FRIEND WHO WAS STINKING UP THE PLACE WITH CIGARETTE SMOKE. Her complaint went unnoticed but still, it irritated me enough to stick with me for all these years.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
FYI ... there is no such general thing as curry. It is synonymous with any Indian food besides rice and a wide assortment of breads from the Indian subcontinent.

There are thousands of recipes for dishes under that huge umbrella, including many with vegetables the west doesn't know exist.