• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The world will end tommorrow

A

angellous_evangellous

Eat, drink, and be merry ....

For tomorrow we dye

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
I if it doesn't, then I'll redo the math and it will end the day after tommorrow.*

* This will be valid forever

not if Gods word is true

Eccl 1:4 A generation is going, and a generation is coming; but the earth is standing even to time indefinite

Psalm 104: 5 He has founded the earth upon its established places;
It will not be made to totter to time indefinite, or forever

Ps. 37:29: The righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it.

Isaiah 45:18 For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
not if Gods word is true

Eccl 1:4 A generation is going, and a generation is coming; but the earth is standing even to time indefinite

Psalm 104: 5 He has founded the earth upon its established places;
It will not be made to totter to time indefinite, or forever

Ps. 37:29: The righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it.

Isaiah 45:18 For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

It really is the Big Book of Multiple Choice - there's something for everyone!

drsatish

The World can NEVER END…
..but Concepts, Percepts, Precepts, Notions, Ideas, Species, Planets, Star Systems …CAN END.
….for the Species part…
..ask the
Extinction Rates, 26,280 Per Year
Man! I thought 72 to 150 were Going Extinct PER DAY….in the US due to Terrorist Activities…
BUT 72 to 150 SPECIES GOING EXTINCT PER DAY….?

Am I ONE …in the Marked Species?
Satish

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
The World can NEVER END…
..but Concepts, Percepts, Precepts, Notions, Ideas, Species, Planets, Star Systems …CAN END.
….for the Species part…
..ask the
Extinction Rates, 26,280 Per Year
Man! I thought 72 to 150 were Going Extinct PER DAY….in the US due to Terrorist Activities…
BUT 72 to 150 SPECIES GOING EXTINCT PER DAY….?

Am I ONE …in the Marked Species?
Satish
There are some threads here that will never end.