• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The world won't let us kill 2 millions people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Third attempt. If Israel change, does it then have a right to exist?
Sure,if Israel change to be normal country, a country respect human rights, not racist, all people and religions live in peace.

The paradox they run from Europe, from racist and holocaust, now they treat same way Palestinians.

I think the evil context of claim chose people to justify genocide and crimes is main motivation m.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
What Israel and particularly Netanyahu are doing to the Palestinians and Gaza is a crime against humanity.
Sorry, comment again.
True.
What were motivations of Hamas to attack israel in 7oct?

Is not siege for 14 years,open air prison, and hundreds of Palestinian hostages in Israel prisons?

Most of Israel victims are killed by IDF.

Btw Israel army killed about 70 israeli hostages during this war. By bombing Palestinian

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Screenshot_20240812-100023.png

How about Palestinians!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Could yo start talking about what a compromise would look like?
The West had most reponsibility on influence on Israeli regime,to change their behavoir toward Palestinians ,by consider them human beings same to Jews.​
You won't get the other side to listen if you tell them they are in effect evil. That is 101 psychology.
Listen to us ?
They don't listen to anyone , since USA listen to them.
What you suggest to tell a racist regime (consider the Palestinians less humans) doing their crimes by name of chosen people and democracy ?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
The West had most reponsibility on influence on Israeli regime,to change their behavoir toward Palestinians ,by consider them human beings same to Jews.​

Listen to us ?
They don't listen to anyone , since USA listen to them.
What you suggest to tell a racist regime (consider the Palestinians less humans) doing their crimes by name of chosen people and democracy ?

Yeah, I will stop here. I understand you, but you don't seem to understand me.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sure,if Israel change to be normal country, a country respect human rights, not racist, all people and religions live in peace.

The paradox they run from Europe, from racist and holocaust, now they treat same way Palestinians.

I think the evil context of claim chose people to justify genocide and crimes is main motivation m.
Salam

Brother, Muslims are APATHETIC. What do you expect from the west, if Saudis are not protesting against their government? Sunnism has proven to be a failed religion for justice. Shiism at least we fight oppression and help oppressed. The model of accepting any government doesn't work which is the way of Sunnism. Arab dictators must be all removed. But it won't happen if Sunnism is preached since they teach Ulul-Amr are rulers or governors.

Muslims are a people of DUNYA and are a people who need to be replaced by God.

You expecting the west which is home of Gog and Magog forces and is home of Satanic relationship to not fight Islam and people of justice, shows how far from Quran you are.

You believe in the Taghut if you don't think west is at war with Islam itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.