• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The world won't let us kill 2 millions people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I meant, so when Hamas said it's temporary, so Israel don't accept temporary?
Israel want justice permanent peace?

Yes, if 2 states are formed it is generally permament as both are recognized to have the right to exist. For temporary, they are not really accepted to have the right to exist.
So a question to you - do both states have a permament right to exist?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Yes, if 2 states are formed it is generally permament as both are recognized to have the right to exist. For temporary, they are not really accepted to have the right to exist.
Does Israel don't accept 2 states solution?

My answer in two parts
The Palestinians in West Bank accept 2 states solution. They under occupation.

Palestinian in Gaza accepted 2 states solution they under genocide.

Israel is consider it self as jewish state, only country in world give citizenship due religion/race jewish.

Does criminal racist regime had right to exist?
In commun sense no"same as German Nazi regime". But it's because allie to West it's ok.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Does Israel don't accept 2 states solution?

My answer in two parts
The Palestinians in West Bank accept 2 states solution. They under occupation.

Palestinian in Gaza accepted 2 states solution they under genocide.

Israel is consider it self as jewish state, only country in world give citizenship due religion/race jewish.

Does criminal racist regime had right to exist?
In commun sense no"same as German Nazi regime". But it's because allie to West it's ok.

If Israel was not as you claim it is, a criminal racist regime, would it then have a right to exist?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Since all eyes are focused on the Middle East this causes Israel to make the appearance that they are fighting a just war against evil. But boy they have trouble controlling themselves.

As we has seen in the case filed by South Africa against Israel they continue slip up in front of the camera. And every time they slip up and asked to respond we hear ‘o well that’s just a small percentage of the Israelis’’ . The problem is that people in these position have certain tools at their disposals.

For example minister of National security Ben gavir he was convicted for incitement to racism and supporting a terrorist organization. The first thing he did after 7 October he went out and gave 10.000 guns to settlers, and we can see the fruits that came out that decision.

So if it not for the perception they have to keep up they would nuke it and claim they were hacked by Iran

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Hello all.
When I compare Israel regime to Nazi, pro-Israel deny this fact.

YUP! Those Israeli’s that ship food to the needy… they are so mean and ruthless!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
And the answer is that Hamas doesn't think Israel should exist.

Godobeyer

Premium Member

YUP! Those Israeli’s that ship food to the needy… they are so mean and ruthless!

Godobeyer

Premium Member

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

The Palestinian militant group Hamas has said for more than 15 years that it could accept a two-state compromise with Israel — at least, a temporary one. But Hamas has also refused to say that it would recognize Israel or renounce its armed fight against it.

Thanks for saving me the bother of posting.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

Yes… UN is quite a place:

They are the ones that hired Hamas to help the citizens train children in warfare in UNRWA

OH, THAT’S RIGHT! China and Cuba are on the Human rights list… Yes… we can trust the UN.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Israel has killed food aid workers.
And they're still killing many civilians, even children.
Yet they claim to be the good guys.
They're just war criminals.

Eliana

Israel by human commun sense, should not exist, because it's racist criminal regime.

A Muslim antisemite? Unheard of!

As an Israeli myself let me shed some insight. Since it's formation Muslim terrorists have been attacking it non-stop, and I seldom meet an Israeli that has not been touched by Islamic terrorism. What Hamas did on Oct 7 was abhorrent, unjustified and a crime against humanity. These thugs always attack civilians because they're chicken s--- cowards who know the IDF would mow them down like grass in a hail of machine gun fire if they ever tried an actual military target.

What Israel and particularly Netanyahu are doing to the Palestinians and Gaza is a crime against humanity. However the reason most Israeli's support it is because they are sick of being attacked and having bombs/rockets lobbed at them. They are sick of having friends and families killed and maimed in the name of Palestine and Islam.

Here's an idea... stop attacking civilians and join the civilized world. Then Israeli citizens might feel bad for Palestinians and care more for their welfare.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes… UN is quite a place:

They are the ones that hired Hamas to help the citizens train children in warfare in UNRWA

OH, THAT’S RIGHT! China and Cuba are on the Human rights list… Yes… we can trust the UN.
All crimes that done by Israel, you can't comment about.

You focus on the claim of HAMAS stealing food!
Its apparently you pro-israel whatever cost!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
A Muslim antisemite? Unheard of!

As an Israeli myself let me shed some insight. Since it's formation Muslim terrorists have been attacking it non-stop, and I seldom meet an Israeli that has not been touched by Islamic terrorism. What Hamas did on Oct 7 was abhorrent, unjustified and a crime against humanity. These thugs always attack civilians because they're chicken s--- cowards who know the IDF would mow them down like grass in a hail of machine gun fire if they ever tried an actual military target.

What Israel and particularly Netanyahu are doing to the Palestinians and Gaza is a crime against humanity. However the reason most Israeli's support it is because they are sick of being attacked and having bombs/rockets lobbed at them. They are sick of having friends and families killed and maimed in the name of Palestine and Islam.

Here's an idea... stop attacking civilians and join the civilized world. Then Israeli citizens might feel bad for Palestinians and care more for their welfare.
Am anti racism regime.
IDF bombing Palestinians because lost many of soldiers in many missions.
The real terrorist is israel and netayaho.
He just killed 40 thousands civilians. And destroy all.

Status
Not open for further replies.