• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Theists: Does God Exist?

alf

The eternal life force and substance of every form, formed and shaped from the substance that is God, would be God as gods, holding positions specific to each varied form manifest from Gods eternal life force and substance? In other words, it's all God.
Changes experienced by a person born on earth are inevitable, and each change has its own characteristic, but each change gives way to the next one. Man is a micro god or gods, whatever. That cycle of "dying" and "birth" is straight-line until your death, and then all over again.

The only thing few experience while on earth is to stop that linear movement of change.

It is metaphorically called a return to the womb and while on earth that "mind" (the most spiritual state that a person can experience on earth) is a harbinger of the end of one civilization and the beginning of another.
He was with many names, Kuklkan, Mitra, Jesus and will exist with another one.

If you ask me, that devil must not "move" and exists between dogmas and beliefs. Because with his path he determines the boundaries of hell and the boundaries of the spiritual, boundaries between which those who will experience the changes in a straight line will be born and die. .

Who will descend into hell to bring him out of there or ascend to heaven to bring him down?

In other words, it's all god/gods with his "children" spinning them around until one replaces him on the throne given by the eternal.
Creation is nothing but circles within circles, whether they will be gods or devils is irrelevant, what matters is that everything is change and experience.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Changes experienced by a person born on earth are inevitable, and each change has its own characteristic, but each change gives way to the next one. Man is a micro god or gods, whatever. That cycle of "dying" and "birth" is straight-line until your death, and then all over again.

The only thing few experience while on earth is to stop that linear movement of change.

It is metaphorically called a return to the womb and while on earth that "mind" (the most spiritual state that a person can experience on earth) is a harbinger of the end of one civilization and the beginning of another.
He was with many names, Kuklkan, Mitra, Jesus and will exist with another one.

If you ask me, that devil must not "move" and exists between dogmas and beliefs. Because with his path he determines the boundaries of hell and the boundaries of the spiritual, boundaries between which those who will experience the changes in a straight line will be born and die. .

Who will descend into hell to bring him out of there or ascend to heaven to bring him down?

In other words, it's all god/gods with his "children" spinning them around until one replaces him on the throne given by the eternal.
Creation is nothing but circles within circles, whether they will be gods or devils is irrelevant, what matters is that everything is change and experience.

The replacement, it would seem, is more of a transformation, the ever-changing nature of existence itself. We, being connected to, as smaller aspects of, follow the cycles of change according to the nature of the ongoing transformation. The devil, in my view is necessitated as an integral aspect, if not mechanical to some extent, motivating and necessitating ongoing developmental progress, being part of our guiding system. Life is a two-way street, and I sometimes wonder if there's a difference between what we acknowledge as life and what we acknowledge as death, at all. Face value suggests a monumental difference, but what lies beyond our living moments is unknown to us, yet it is believed to be much of the same... Life after death believed to be eternal and we who live, immortal and transformation an ongoing and never ending constant.

Last edited:

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Is there any evidence that this God character is for comfort and it seems like you claim it's a created figurehead for comfort? That's a positive claim you have made.
As "Alpha" it would not be created, but as stated, the incomprehensible creator. Since incomprehensible, it could be the source of fear, comfort, or both, as it is up to the individual to define the undefinable. For myself, as with trillions over the centuries, I have mainfested this mystery into a character of comfort. The measurable results of that manifestation actually supplying comfort is evidence enough, just as the measurable results of those who comprehend the mystery as being fearful, demanding, jealous, etc. is also evidence of the mystery being boundless in the human psyche.

firedragon

Veteran Member
As "Alpha" it would not be created, but as stated, the incomprehensible creator. Since incomprehensible, it could be the source of fear, comfort, or both, as it is up to the individual to define the undefinable. For myself, as with trillions over the centuries, I have mainfested this mystery into a character of comfort. The measurable results of that manifestation actually supplying comfort is evidence enough, just as the measurable results of those who comprehend the mystery as being fearful, demanding, jealous, etc. is also evidence of the mystery being boundless in the human psyche.
So you made up your own version of God, then you ask "theists" if they believe in God which is in fact your caricature!

Spice

So you made up your own version of God, then you ask "theists" if they believe in God which is in fact your caricature!
I can't say I follow you here. I haven't asked anyone if they believe in God.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist

Does this allude to a revolutionization of self or a self-manifested paradigm, determined by how we acknowledge an incomprehensible creator and what we desire that incomprehensible creator to be, for ourselves? The wolves we feed and the wolves we feed from are the wolves we become, after all. I think this is accurately enough stated. If not wolves, then it could be stated like this: The creator we feed and the creator we feed from are the creators we become, after all. I guess our values become us, or do we become our values.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I can't say I follow you here. I haven't asked anyone if they believe in God.
Okay. Let me reword it.

"So you made up your own version of God, then you ask "theists" if God exists whose description is in fact your own caricature!

Spice

Okay. Let me reword it.

"So you made up your own version of God, then you ask "theists" if God exists whose description is in fact your own caricature!
Where do you get me "asking"? I responded to the OP over 3 months ago and now you have me "asking" what?

alf

The replacement, it would seem, is more of a transformation, the ever-changing nature of existence itself. We, being connected to, as smaller aspects of, follow the cycles of change according to the nature of the ongoing transformation. The devil, in my view is necessitated as an integral aspect, if not mechanical to some extent, motivating and necessitating ongoing developmental progress, being part of our guiding system. Life is a two-way street, and I sometimes wonder if there's a difference between what we acknowledge as life and what we acknowledge as death, at all. Face value suggests a monumental difference, but what lies beyond our living moments is unknown to us, yet it is believed to be much of the same... Life after death believed to be eternal and we who live, immortal and transformation an ongoing and never ending constant.
According to you, there must be a culprit-devil.
In the story of Adam, things are set very clearly.
Let's change the view from all sides.
In the eyes of Adam, the woman is the guilty-devil, in the eyes of the woman the snake is the devil, from the side of God all three Adam, the woman and the serpent are guilty-devils, only the snake did not look for a culprit for what he did and did not blame anyone.

Can you understand from the position of a snake why there is no devil in its eyes?

Last edited:

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

To me the logic of the trinity of the body follows, created, transformed and transfigured in the pattern, the image of glorified and transfigured creation in the pattern of the trinity of the Godhead, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

To me God can be only understood for fallible mankind through logic. To me the logic is that God exists before creation was ever created was even created as the eternal pattern, the reimiging of infallible certainty created for all mankind in the "Big Bang" of imaged intelligence. To me the logic follows, becomes from the spirit through the flesh for the soul of the being in the Body of the mortality and corruption becoming transformed immotality and incorruptibility in the Complete Body, from teh spirit through teh flesh for the soul of the being through choice, and re-Confirmed in the being in the intelligence of The Creator, God, The Father becoming again glorified and transfigured creation as united together as one into His image.

To me the logic, salvation is the redemption promised, sworn by God by His own name, eternal life and to all Abrahams descendents, for whom the curtain has been torn from top to bottom, for all mankind.

To me, the logic is we are given the keys in understanding the Will of the Creator in that if one believes in the Divinity of The Christ, the Eternal Body of God, one believes in everything He taught on Earth and in Heaven and if everything were written, not even the World could contain the Books.

To me the "Gift" is not only great in receiving but greatest when passing out the Keys for all mankind, the logic of the Kingdom of The Divine Will.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
Does God or do the Gods exist?
Do they exist in what way?

Unless you can explain your criteria for what you mean by "exist" you aren't going to get an answer that isn't based on someone else's criteria. And if you're smart, you're going to realize that none of us knows what exactly it means to "exist". We have our presumptions and opinions, but none of us really knows what the parameters of existing are.

Which is why this question never gains a satisfactory answer no matter who asks it of whom.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
According to you, there must be a culprit-devil.
In the story of Adam, things are set very clearly.
Let's change the view from all sides.
In the eyes of Adam, the woman is the guilty-devil, in the eyes of the woman the snake is the devil, from the side of God all three Adam, the woman and the serpent are guilty-devils, only the snake did not look for a culprit for what he did and did not blame anyone.

Can you understand from the position of a snake why there is no devil in its eyes?

As I understand this, they were told yet unknowing, after which they became aware, yet one was said to be deceived and the other tricked, yet both were held accountable, even as the serpent was held accountable. I'm guessing they were coming of age, became curious, she ended up with child, and the parents were a little pissed about it. They were ashamed for being found out, and the parental God figure let them know what to expect. Eve would experience greater pain giving birth, they would be required to leave home to make a family and work the field for food. They were told it wouldn't be easy and that the serpent was cursed for this new dawn of understanding. Maybe God didn't want them to leave home. I dunno, but goodbyes are rarely good when we care about the people we bring up and raise. The devil, as I always suggest is lack of understanding, erroneous thinking, deception, and a lying tongue. Truth matters, sincerity of honor matters, and people matter. I think this is well enough documented to understand.

alf

As I understand this, they were told yet unknowing, after which they became aware, yet one was said to be deceived and the other tricked, yet both were held accountable, even as the serpent was held accountable. I'm guessing they were coming of age, became curious, she ended up with child, and the parents were a little pissed about it. They were ashamed for being found out, and the parental God figure let them know what to expect. Eve would experience greater pain giving birth, they would be required to leave home to make a family and work the field for food. They were told it wouldn't be easy and that the serpent was cursed for this new dawn of understanding. Maybe God didn't want them to leave home. I dunno, but goodbyes are rarely good when we care about the people we bring up and raise. The devil, as I always suggest is lack of understanding, erroneous thinking, deception, and a lying tongue. Truth matters, sincerity of honor matters, and people matter. I think this is well enough documented to understand.
You did not answer my question.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
You did not answer my question.
No. I suggested and still do that it's all the same. One entirety that is all. No devil - separate from God - just what is, as all that is, and the cyclic energy and substance that makes reality what it is, as we experience life inside the substance of.

Last edited:

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Yes. In one's personal mind and imagination, the gods can indeed be alive and kicking in the cerebral realm.

Just it's not out here in the waking realm.
Depends on how a person views God and gods, actually. If I'm a god and you're a god and everyone else is a god too, and we all live and move in this other larger God, then what is God? If all isn't God, then I might understand your premise, but I understand all to be God, even us, and even Joe's dog Boo, too. It's all God, and we are none better or greater or more deserving to be "god" than anything else or anyone else. I have my position, you have your position, just like everyone and everything else has their own unique position in the body of. Of course, our views vary and that's fine. I have my placement according to my understanding and I'll presume we all vary to some extent.