• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Do Not Understand

McBell

Admiral Obvious
131142437_3991585084219569_556417543175575426_o.jpg

Secret Chief

Degrow!
The Kings of Leon are the first band to release an album as an NFT (Non Fungible Token).

Reading about it on Wiki has only confused me more.
(eg: ERC721 was the first standard for representing non-fungible digital assets. ERC721 is an inheritable Solidity smart contract standard, meaning that developers can easily create new ERC721-compliant contracts by importing it from the OpenZeppelin library)
- Non-fungible token

I have finally become completely detached from the world I feel.

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
The Kings of Leon are the first band to release an album as an NFT (Non Fungible Token).

Reading about it on Wiki has only confused me more.
(eg: ERC721 was the first standard for representing non-fungible digital assets. ERC721 is an inheritable Solidity smart contract standard, meaning that developers can easily create new ERC721-compliant contracts by importing it from the OpenZeppelin library)
- Non-fungible token

I have finally become completely detached from the world I feel.

....nope. Too much for me.

Nonfungible: you ordered your dish without mushrooms

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member

Nonono, you're doing it all wrong. You have to speak their language. Once you've watched your cat on the toilet(er, litter box), taking a bath, stolen their food, drank from their cup, disturbed them at work, laid on them when they sleep, and bitten them for no apparent reason... they will understand that you're nuts, and when you try to hold them, the offense won't phase them at all.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Nonono, you're doing it all wrong. You have to speak their language. Once you've watched your cat on the toilet(er, litter box), taking a bath, stolen their food, drank from their cup, disturbed them at work, laid on them when they sleep, and bitten them for no apparent reason... they will understand that you're nuts, and when you try to hold them, the offense won't phase them at all.
Wise words. I also recommend catching a mouse and presenting it to the cat. That way she knows you are capable of hunting for yourself and she won't bring you mice to try to teach you. Worked with my cats, never had a bag laid out on my doorstep.