• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Learned on RF Today

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
"May be"?
One would think that with hippos being so large, it would be rather to easy to spot an "infestation" of them....
Well, you are right...but I said HIPPIES!!!! not Hippos....there is a difference
Hippie
haight-hippie.jpg

Hippos

AdobeStock_128909945_p.jpg

It is easy to tell the difference if you know what to look for....first, a hippo will NEVER show the peace sign..... and hippies avoid water at all costs

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
But hippies like mud.
Mud is part water.
woodstock94mudpeople.jpg

I will admit i spent much time playing in the mud while "helping" the archaeologists digging one of my dads field up. It was ok though, I'd just saunter across to the river and dive in. Didn't take long to clean up.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I will admit i spent much time playing in the mud while "helping" the archaeologists digging one of my dads field up. It was ok though, I'd just saunter across to the river and dive in. Didn't take long to clean up.
So you're a hippy, eh.