• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thinking spiritualy which "Colour" is This ?

drsatish

The Subjective part of "660nm? (approximately).

Remove the 'Subject' ...no Color or Colour...

But, the U MATTERS!

No You...No Color!

Satish

Gloone

Which "Colour" is this ?

_/\_
Chinu
Optimum

Possibly related to a transformer. :sarcastic

I would maybe even lean towards a Decepticon of some sorts. Optimus Prime just doesn't seem to fit the description.

drsatish

There isn't one. That was the point of the answer.

I would say 50% correct. Tell me poly, honestly, do you actually see it as 660nm? Or is it that your 'brain' conceives of it as 660nm because of the instruments you conceived to 'study' it? In this world of haves and have nots, what can the poor 99.99% do, when they do not have such instruments and do not partake in reality through the periscope of a submarine, but have 'direct experience?"

Do you think all the old-concept-Traffic-Signals the world over, should be replaced by the New-Concept-Traffic-Signals in monochrome SINGLE LED flashing 660, 570, 510?
What Wavelength Goes With a Color?
What if I suddenly forget whether 510 means Stop or Go? Should I ask my 'instrument' in the car?

Have you thought of the possibility that one day, science may even question the concept of 'frequency' - and label it as 'primitive constructs' of the ancients?

Perhaps you should take a look at the Cambridge Handbook of Consciousness which says the time has come to bring 'subjectivity' into the 'objective' field of Science.

Yours objectively,
Satish

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
I would say 50% correct. Tell me poly, honestly, do you actually see it as 660nm? Or is it that your 'brain' conceives of it as 660nm because of the instruments you conceived to 'study' it? In this world of haves and have nots, what can the poor 99.99% do, when they do not have such instruments and do not partake in reality through the periscope of a submarine, but have 'direct experience?"
But almost everyone has such an instrument. In fact, the majority of people have two, mounted in the front of their heads. :D
Do you think all the old-concept-Traffic-Signals the world over, should be replaced by the New-Concept-Traffic-Signals in monochrome SINGLE LED flashing 660, 570, 510?
There isn't a distinction.
Have you thought of the possibility that one day, science may even question the concept of 'frequency' - and label it as 'primitive constructs' of the ancients?
Nigh-impossible, unless it's replaced with something even more bizarre, and equivalent in the majority of cases. Waves quite obviously exist, and waves have to have frequency.

drsatish

But almost everyone has such an instrument. In fact, the majority of people have two, mounted in the front of their heads. :D

As far as things mounted in the front of their heads….
Using a pair of Calipers…
…I would say it is a PAIR OF NOSTRILS….that is RIGHT IN FRONT!.
…the Olfactory Senses….
………..probably the Most Fundamental & Core…ish..
Olfaction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The human tongue can distinguish only among five distinct qualities of taste, while the nose can distinguish among hundreds of substances, even in minute quantities.

Pheromone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Olfaction has much to do with sexual arousal and propagation of the species!
Proof?
History of perfume - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Perfume by Brands
Flavor & Fragrance Industry - Top 10

Poly, you are good in Maths and Statistics?
Can you translate those figures into ‘Human-Comprehensible’ speak?

Behind the Tip of the Nose,
Comes
“two, mounted in the front of their heads”
Called the Electro Magnetic-Specific-Spectrum-Dish-Antennas with AMD Chips for Color and Intel Chips for Low-Input-High-Gain Processing….(Color/Night Vision)

Neuroscience For Kids - Retina
Cone cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

…you mean..those 2 things.. mounted in the front of their heads
…eyes?
..connected to the BACK-OF THE-HEAD…The Visual Cortex..
WHICH SEES ….COLOR….AS….COLOR…!
Satish
PS: ..but do you mean, you are LOST…in the …2 ..PRE-FRONTAL LOBES?

You didn’t answer my question.
Do you see it as 660nm?

There isn't a distinction.
If there is NO DISTINCTION between Red-Yellow-Green Traffic Lights & 660, 570, 510 Monochrome LEDs,

Why don’t you let the Majority of Folks on Earth
…be COMFORTABLE & FUNCTIONAL with INTUITIVE Red, Yellow, Green?

…Does OCCAM’S razor Apply to HUMANS?

Nigh-impossible, unless it's replaced with something even more bizarre, and equivalent in the majority of cases. Waves quite obviously exist, and waves have to have frequency.

..just as a thought..
..if Waves did not Exist…but …Quantum Points Expanding & Contracting…in the 7th Dimension of ….
String Theory!!!

Satish
Please REPAINT YOUR AVATAR in …
.the frequency numbers of blue..indigo..purple..
.the frequency numbers of anger..intimidation..
..the numbers.of the..canine..incisors..in relation ..to the number of centimetres of open-mouth…

Yours 324721788223 – Theta Squared…divided by Pi to the Tan of Sine of Cos!