• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is Surprising...Sorta

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Okay, let me be honest with you, I have had many girlfriends, I am 'slutty', and that's only because I understand teen relationships are not meaningful, teens just make them meaningful, although in all honesty, they're not. They don't last long, the people get new gf's bf's anyway, etc.

I only date for fun, until I am eighteen I'll be more realistic in relationships, but this girl I have met just today is amazing! Out of all of the teenagers I have met, she is by far the most decent one.

This is how I met her: It was at school today, and I seen her by her locker needing help shutting it because her book bag was too big, and I told her I could put it in my locker, I have a lock and my locker has more room. Then I just went for it and asked her out.

Her reply? This is how I know she is a good person, she didn't ask me about how big my rectum is, or anything like that like most girls do, instead she asked me: "Do you see a future with us together?"

I had to be honest, I just felt that it would be better to be honest than to lie, and I said, "Honestly, I don't, but what is important is the here and now, and that we can at least have each other before we move away and graduate high school."

She smiled and said she would have said no if I told her I did see a future with her, because she would have known I either wasn't thinking or was lying. I gained a lot of respect for her and next week I'm taking her to Pizza Hut to make our relationship official.

It really surprises me because I was 99% sure she would have said no, but she is different, and I like her for that.

I never felt love in life before, but could this feeling that I'm feeling right now be love? I swear I would punch the biggest kid in the grade in the face if he is picking on her. I would have never did that for any of the other girls I had dated because they weren't as sweet and respectable as her!

It is just amazing! I have got my faith in society back, found a decent girl, and am going to have the time of my life with her. She encourages me to get off the computer.

Gash, this is just extremely good, I think at least. I'm sure you guys have greater love stories, but this is just incredible, I now believe in love.

Me Myself

Back to my username
May you make each other happy and learn bunches from each other! :)

Blessings and bests of lucks :)

Dezzie

She seems very sweet and I am happy for you. :) I can't tell you what to do because it is your life but... just take it one day at a time. Don't call it "love" yet. Be patient and see what happens. If it is love, you won't have to ask us! :)

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Okay, let me be honest with you, I have had many girlfriends, I am 'slutty', and that's only because I understand teen relationships are not meaningful, teens just make them meaningful, although in all honesty, they're not. They don't last long, the people get new gf's bf's anyway, etc.

I only date for fun, until I am eighteen I'll be more realistic in relationships, but this girl I have met just today is amazing! Out of all of the teenagers I have met, she is by far the most decent one.

This is how I met her: It was at school today, and I seen her by her locker needing help shutting it because her book bag was too big, and I told her I could put it in my locker, I have a lock and my locker has more room. Then I just went for it and asked her out.

Her reply? This is how I know she is a good person, she didn't ask me about how big my rectum is, or anything like that like most girls do, instead she asked me: "Do you see a future with us together?"

I had to be honest, I just felt that it would be better to be honest than to lie, and I said, "Honestly, I don't, but what is important is the here and now, and that we can at least have each other before we move away and graduate high school."

She smiled and said she would have said no if I told her I did see a future with her, because she would have known I either wasn't thinking or was lying. I gained a lot of respect for her and next week I'm taking her to Pizza Hut to make our relationship official.

It really surprises me because I was 99% sure she would have said no, but she is different, and I like her for that.

I never felt love in life before, but could this feeling that I'm feeling right now be love? I swear I would punch the biggest kid in the grade in the face if he is picking on her. I would have never did that for any of the other girls I had dated because they weren't as sweet and respectable as her!

It is just amazing! I have got my faith in society back, found a decent girl, and am going to have the time of my life with her. She encourages me to get off the computer.

Gash, this is just extremely good, I think at least. I'm sure you guys have greater love stories, but this is just incredible, I now believe in love.

Something bad WILL happen to this relationship. It's too happy.
Do you know about her political and religious affiliations? Are they acceptable to you? If not, I would strongly advise, given my past experiences, running away and never looking back.

This is how I know she is a good person, she didn't ask me about how big my rectum is, or anything like that like most girls do

Er... what? o_O

rsd

ACBSP77

Treat her decent then who knows?

Last edited: