• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This question is for everyone

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. I'll have the steak, please!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Yes, it's a one way trip, and yes you can take whatever you want within reason...say whatever will fit in an airline hanger.

I would take technology back with me to the dawn of human civilization, just to screw up the entirety of human history for ***** and giggles.

Tellurian

If you received a one way ticket to anywhere in time when and where would it be?

I would go back in time to visit myself when I was young. I would let my younger self know what to expect in the future, how to prepare for it, and what should be done when future events arrive. I would also give myself some winning lotto numbers and the dates they should be played. :D

My first preference though would be to go back in time and collect original copies of many of the written works that have been lost to history, and to photograph many of the ancient sites and destroyed buildings as they originally appeared, and bring that information back to the present.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Back to when I was 22, to major in criminal justice, graduate college and go to the police academy instead of getting into this god-forsaken IT field. I'd be retired from the force by now with a pension and a cushy job as a rent-a-cop. :banghead3

Vasiel

The Seeker
I would like to go back to when Buddha was around. Just so I could sit down and have a very long chat. Failing that... I think I'd like to go back to High School, and "Come Out". Just so that I could have lived my authenticity earlier. Rather then waiting till I was 20 to "Come Out".