• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time to Move On...I'm Leaving RF

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
I've been on RF for 11 wonderful years and I think it's about time I moved on. I would like to thank you all for the good times I've had during those years, and I wish you all the best.

If anyone wants to drop me a line now and then to let me know how they're doing, please feel free to do so. My email address is [email protected]. Paul, you see, is a pen name.

All the best,

Phil

When it stops being fun, it's time to get off the ride. You will be missed, but I wish you all the best in your new endeavours.

Wirey

Fartist
I promise, I won't fart anymore. Come back!

Take some time and let us know you're okay now and then.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
We didn't often 'talk', but I read many of your posts.
Good Luck in everything that you do.................

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
I've been on RF for 11 wonderful years and I think it's about time I moved on. I would like to thank you all for the good times I've had during those years, and I wish you all the best.

If anyone wants to drop me a line now and then to let me know how they're doing, please feel free to do so. My email address is [email protected]. Paul, you see, is a pen name.

All the best,

Phil
Sorry to hear. Seems like you have a few people who have gotten attached to you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

suncowiam

All the best,

Phil

I wish you the best.

Although I like to ask why but nobody else is asking why so I'm presumably breaching some unspoken courtesy rule with leaving members or something?

Good luck. =)

Curious George

Veteran Member
Is it because I came back?

Best wishes. Maybe RF doesn't have to be an all or nothing sort of thing?

But, if your mind is made up, cheers. You have been a friend.

Curious George

Veteran Member

All the best,

Phil
Care to share any last words?

melk

christian open minded
A man’s wisdom makes his face shining, and his hard face will be changed.(Ecclesiastes 8.1). Just like your nick, just like your opinions. Don't go.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Sad to see you leave Sunstone (Phil). Best wishes to you. I really enjoyed your posts.

You gave a certain harmony to this website... phil-harmonic. :D (I'm sure you never, ever heard that joke before....)