• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tiny Little 10 Second Favor From You.. Please?

Circle_One

Hey guys, I know this is totally unimportant to all of you, but it's really important to me and to the band it'll help.

My friend's band, Psychotic 4 (I'm sure most of you have heard me talk about them) are battling against Avenged Sevenfold on the local music channel's Combat Des Clips.

What that means is, both of their videos are up for voting and whoever wins gets more air time for their video (which is a BIG deal to a local band like Psychotic 4), and if they win 16 times in a row (Psychotic 4 have already won 8 battles. This would be their 9th win), they are put in this winner's circle thing and can go on to win a big, worldwide tour with huge bands.

What I'm asking from you guys, is to take 10 seconds and go HERE and vote for Psychotic 4's video, Breaking out. Please please please. It'll mean a lot to me and to them. They're great friends of mine and have worked harder than any band I've ever known, to get where they are. They deserve this win more than Avenged Sevenfold.

There's only a few hours left for the voting and Avenged are winning 58% to 42%.

Thanks guys, I really, really appreciate it.

Circle_One

Thank you Ladyhawke!!

You can go HERE to see the whole video and HERE to check out their myspace and hear more songs. They really are an awesome band. Put on one of the greatest live shows I've ever seen (and that's saying something because I've seen hundreds of live shows).

Circle_One

Yeah, Fluffy. Avenged is a tough band to beat. They've got legions of fans worldwide. Psychotic 4 is just a local Montreal band. They're pretty much only famous in Canada and a little in the States, sadly. That's why they need to win this. Beating Avenged would be such a massive deal to them and to record labels who see it. It'll get their music out there so hopefully more people will hear them.

Circle_One

Thank you Phil, and Michel!

Michel, it's all in french because the music channel that's hosting the battles is a french channel, though they play mostly english videos.. it's really weird.

Most things in Quebec are french though.

Circle_One

*Bump bump bump*

Only about an hour and a half left to vote and it's not looking good at all :( 59% to 41% for Avenged.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I was just moshing to Avenged on Sunday. I did vote for Pyscotic 4 since you asked, but it doesn't look like it did much good at 60.1 to 39.9.

Circle_One

Thank you Shadow!

I know, no matter how many people I have voting for the P4 boys, it seems the gap just keeps getting bigger. Poor boys :( They needed this win so much more than Avenged.

Circle_One

Thank you Nordic! :hug: Big hugs for everyone who's helped out. Voting closes around 4pm, my time (in an hour), so I'll be back to let you know the end results.