• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Torah Obeying Yeshua Believer

SelahIsrael

I just joined and would like to connect with others who love to study Torah, and realize that our Saviour's roots came from obereving and obeying the words written by Moshe as they were given to him at Tzion.
I am a Bible believing and living bondservant of Yeshua our Messiah, and believe that He is restoring His Kingdom, and will soon return to reign with us

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Hey, welcome aboard!

I can foresee some very interesting debates between yourself and our resident Jews.

kai

ragamuffin
SelahIsrael said:
I just joined and would like to connect with others who love to study Torah, and realize that our Saviour's roots came from obereving and obeying the words written by Moshe as they were given to him at Tzion.
I am a Bible believing and living bondservant of Yeshua our Messiah, and believe that He is restoring His Kingdom, and will soon return to reign with us
hello and welcome I am no expert but doesnt that make you a christian

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
SelahIsrael said:
Are you saying that you are a Messianic Jew? If so, I am fascinated, and will anxiously be looking forward to hearing more from you.

Deut 13:1

Katzpur said:
Are you saying that you are a Messianic Jew? If so, I am fascinated, and will anxiously be looking forward to hearing more from you.
I don't know of a single Jew that isn't Messianic.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Either way, don't forget to say hi and wish her welcome...!

Are you into music at all Selah?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
SelahIsrael said:

Hi Mary, Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Religious Forums,

Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members (from which there is a link to the Forum Rules with which you ought to familiarise yourself).

If you have any questions about anything, please ask!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and look forward to seeing you around.:)

SelahIsrael

I am not Jewish, but my brother and Saviour Yeshua is from the tribe of Y'huda, kept the feasts, was the model of Torah keepers, being the perfect Passover Lamb, sacrificed on the tree, set my spirit and soul free, I am hungry to learn His ways, and follow after Him, I come from a Christian background, and Abba stirred the hebraic roots that He buried in my heart through David Praise dance. From there I became hungry to know everything about my brother Judah, for the ways that were kept so carefully by Abbas chosen people are Father's ways, and when Yeshua , says to learn of me, then I know that I am learning Father YHWH's ways, which were hidden from me for so many years. The scales have been removed, and the more I learn the more I want to learn.
No I'm not Jewish, but I'm on the same track coming from the other direction toward Judah, I hope that, my Jewish brothers and sisters recognize me as Ephriam, and will accept me into the family.
Shalom,
Shavout tov
Marantha

SelahIsrael

Yes to ChrisP, I love the music of Paul Wilbur, Lenny and Varda Harris, who provide praise and worship for a lot of feasts and other events that our local group holds.
The is a lot of Israeli music that I enjoy, and I will dance to at the drop of a hat, I love congregational dancing.
I havwe a friend in Negev that is a song writer and musician, that I support at Myspace.
His site is called Grace for Grace and his music is awsomely used by Father. I was trying to get a link so you could hear but the site is down, will try posting it later.