• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Translation of Bible opening sentence incorrect

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I know it sounds ridiculous, but there is a better model that I have been working on for well over two decades "almost 30 years" now which considers "perceived expansion" which BTW going by the latest data is accelerating, which when discovered was a significant boost to my Model, please make a note my inference to "perceived" comments here, as this model actually considers much physics that the Big-bang theory doesn't consider, such as both general and special relativity, the local speed of light Vs absolute Speed of light, having general and special relativity comply and conform to each other, energy conservation, the universe as a closed system opposed to an open system, and I could go on but in doing so violate this posts maximum allowed word count <sigh>..

I don't have a clue what you just said. STOP SPEAKING TECHNOBABBLE! I'm not a scientists; I'm an aspiring poet.

Anyway moving on, I ask - Have you ever heard of an explosion behaving in any other way?

Explosions are sudden expansions of energy, often associated with fire but can involve just about anything.

The Big-Bang Theory is based on a such a model, which also does not consider this expansion is accelerating, And since the late 90's the discovery of expansion is accelerating, my model complied to one more criteria with respects to both general and special relativity.

Maybe the Big Bang is still going on?

.I am in the process of doing just that, and as much as I would like my Multi-necked Klein Bottle Plotting Model applied to the universe right now, I simply still do not have a powerful enough computer to model some key points, for it to be publishable

I have no idea what the model is. Have you compiled a layman's version of it, yet?

Why are you asking Me? I am not the one messing around with the re-defining of religious passages in order they are made more credible by the creation of some implied old document that is implied to have just been discovered, to which it is them implied as a long lost part of some religions text, which if placed together with old contradictory text seems to glorify and patch up all contradictions to all the old contradictory text..

I thought I made it clear I am totally against such propagation of fiction and that's why I chose to with hold certain facts, in order such evil simply wont hold the knowledge as to what will instantly expose it for what it is..

Cheers,

Pete..

Well, I still don't know what such literature even IS! How can I avoid the literature you're so adamant about demonizing if you won't even tell me what they are! For all you know, I could be under their sway already! Are you talking about the Nag Hammadi library and Dead Sea scrolls or something? Those aren't meant to "patch up old contradictions."

Pure-Truth

Well if you go to the start of this thread a reference is made to an article, and how the bible is being interpreted incorrectly, and that some revision is in order..

Anyway before I ramble on any further, maybe the very the first Post should be read and then a quick skip to where I first posted, of course since that first post of mine, many of my posts were deleted by a staff member, and I have the notion that in one of those posts it was highly suggestive to me some new interpretation is being created..

Anyway the main thing is it came up very early and now thanks to you the deleted slip up is even more exposed, so yeah thanks - for your support..

Cheers,

Pete..

Last edited: