• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True picture

drsatish

TRUE PICTURE

Hi Angel!

As far as I know, Angels are Forms with Wings!

Examples:
Angel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you Describe WHAT an Angel COULD BE.... with NO WINGS
....but LONG TAILS?
Satan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the "Picture" depicted on the page above,
I SEE that
....BOTH HAVE WINGS....!
........and.....one has a Tail!..........

One is Color & the Other is Pure Black!

Is REALITY ....Wings..or Tails...or Color ..or Pure Black?

Unfortunately, to my Pure Incomprehension & Disgust....
..I find that...
...as a NATURAL HUMAN...

...Neither do I have WINGS...
.....Nor do I have TAILS..
......Nor am I All The Multi-Colors of the Rainbow
.........Nor am I JUST BLACK & WHITE!
(I don't go to see old B/W movies..irrespective of their PURE/CORE CONTENT!)

Or is it that Wings & Tails....are SOME Metaphorical Descriptions of
...WHAT can Either Liberate/Fly a Human Mind
vs
..WHAT can TIE..tie.. DOWN a Human Mind....like a Huge Big Tail...of No Use?

Were dinosaurs reptiles? Are birds reptiles?
Pterosaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dinosaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Satishosaurus.

Diederick

Angels are spiritual beings, as are demons. Satan was an angel at one point, but an argument with the Great Instigator landed him in hell where he got the ****** job of supervisor. Would we have spirits, in the spiritual sense, like a spirit being living inside us; which I don't think we do; those could have tails and/or wings. I quite like the idea of both. I think if I were to have wings, I'd love to have a tail as well. I'd never be bored again! Oh, how I would love to have a tail... don't you envy the dog, and all other creatures that have such a playful instrument?

I think wings are used for flying and tails are used for balance and agility. Both have more inferior purposes, like all animal body parts, but we don't need to go into that. Tails are not for tying down an animal, nor the human mind. Angels, being the messengers of God, use their wings to fly from heaven. Likewise, I would suppose the angels of Satan utilize their wings for the same purpose.

Concerning your colours, are you really missing any? I mean, the human body is quite a colourful mess, though red seems to be dominant, especially in the interior. But we have clothes which we wear almost always, don't you think that is where you are to place these expressions of colour? It's not like the angels are rainbow starfish.
59500219_a7eb84c395.jpg

drsatish

Hi Diederick!

"don't you envy the dog, and all other creatures that have such a playful instrument?"

Is it because...the dog..goes round & round..in Circles...to CATCH ITS OWN TAIL?

..just like me and you?

Why Does a Dog Run Around in Circles and Bite Its Tail? | eHow.com
[youtube]GNMrrwo1m_A[/youtube]
YouTube - Dog chasing his tail
A cat biting its tail - WordReference Forums
Why Do Dogs Chase Their Tails?
Why do dogs chase their tails? - by iakul - Helium
How to Stop a Dog Chasing its Tail

Or is it BECAUSE it is a
DOG EAT DOG WORLD?
GoEnglish.com Idioms = "Dog-Eat-Dog" = Today's English Idioms & Phrases

Or is it because that CANINE CREATURE...
....FOR NO REASON...except ITS OWN...
.......IS FAITHFUL..........to a MEGA CANINE UNFAITHFUL CREATURE....
called Human...You or Me....?

Why dogs are faithful?
Why dogs are faithful? - Yahoo! Answers
8 of the World's Most Faithful Dogs in History. 8 Courageous Dogs & Their Stories
Are Dogs More Faithful Than Cats?

What are you talking about?
..is it the Tail
...is it the Circles...
.is it the Faithfulness..
..is it "For No Rhyme or Reason?"

The Canine Species,
Satish

PS:
BTW...the Image of Full Rainbow Colors you showed..
....looks BOTH like a Tail and the Left Wing of an Aerodynamic Flying Creature..to me....

BTW...Kudos! for your statement...Tail...Stabilises!.....is it the Rudder or the Aileron
Rudder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aileron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SatishoNauticus

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
I can't understand ANYTHING this guy says...

Can you just put down the crack pipe and ask questions in a clear, structured way? <----- like this, see?

drsatish

I can't understand ANYTHING this guy says...

Can you just put down the crack pipe and ask questions in a clear, structured way? <----- like this, see?

Well, clear questions would be:

1. Are the angels/demons depicted in religions actual entities or are they just metaphors to convey deeper meanings?

2. If they are metaphors, what would be the angelic/demonic tendencies in the human psyche and whether we can do anything about it?

3. Is 'Freedom', which I presume every human wants, akin to 'flight'..of an unfettered mind and if yes, what would be the fetters that tie you down?

The statement
"I don't go to see old B/W movies..irrespective of their PURE/CORE CONTENT!"
means
much of today's young generation throws out, without much thought, the old wisdom of humanity, without first trying to see if they can extract anything useful from it.

The title
True Picture
means
'when Reality is Just ONE..why do we interpret it in so many ways, fight over it and kill one another...because of Different Perceptions of the SAME SINGLE REALITY?

Satish

Diederick

I'm a dog-person, I guess you could say. The tail is an extra body part, something playful and nice. Something to pet. Dogs go around in circles when they are young or when they are old and stupid.

I don't think you need to get all scared of dogs because they sometimes bite other dogs. Humans sometimes bite other humans and we're not scared of ourselves, are we? <- sarcasm
Also, humans are not canines. Dogs are faithful, because they think you are god because you feed them and give them a home. Unlike cats, which think they are god because you feed them and give them a home. Their perspective is different.

Rainbows are nice, and a single human can't produce all the colours of a rainbow. But if we stand together as a species, we sure as **** can!
:camp: >> :rainbow1::rainbow1::rainbow1::rainbow1: >> :rainbow: !
I read this OP this morning but I wasn't sure what was being asked.. :eek:
Neither was I. :p