• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True religion

Muffled

Jesus in me
Would not they all be?
At least, for those who have them?
I believe a religion that says the Bible is corrupt is false. I believe a religion that says that Jesus never died physically but was switched is false. A religion that says that people go into the ground and become part of plants that are eaten by animals and therefore ae regenerated as animals is false. A raligion that says there is no God is false. A religion that says life on earth has no value is false. A religion that says Jesus is not the Messiah of Israel is false.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
If the primary tenant would be.....
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

fine....good....true.....

Tumah

Veteran Member
You sure you should be eating worms? I mean, you had to wait for a rabbi to tell you whether or not you could eat a slightly-differently-coloured chicken. Who knows how unkosher a worm could be!
Well maybe it was a worm that was born and grew in the chicken.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I believe a religion that says the Bible is corrupt is false. I believe a religion that says that Jesus never died physically but was switched is false. A religion that says that people go into the ground and become part of plants that are eaten by animals and therefore ae regenerated as animals is false. A raligion that says there is no God is false. A religion that says life on earth has no value is false. A religion that says Jesus is not the Messiah of Israel is false.
FYI, Israel did not exist at the time Jesus lived.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
It would be extremely difficult to make an arguement for a religion being true, never mind trying to state a religion is the one true religion. If religion could be deemed as useful and beneficial to the human world I do not think there can be one singled out as all religions have good sides and bad sides.