• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump kicked off Colorado ballot

Wandering Monk

No doubt about it.

The latest leftest attempt to spit on this nation and turn it into an authoritarian regime that is to be controlled only by them, and only by their rule.

Eliminating political opponents is just the first step , and a massive red flag to this nation as to who these people truly and really are.

They are far worse traitors than Trump is.
What a crock! Trump eliminated himself by engaging in insurrection among other felonies (91 and counting.)

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
No doubt about it.

The latest leftest attempt to spit on this nation and turn it into an authoritarian regime that is to be controlled only by them, and only by their rule.

Eliminating political opponents is just the first step , and a massive red flag to this nation as to who these people truly and really are.

I thought they told us that it was Trump that wanted a totalitarian regime. Hmmm… maybe we need to look elsewhere?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Since I am not aware of anyone thinking that insurrection is not a criminal act, you question appears to be nothing more than a distraction tactic.

However, if you are so ignorant of the legal system that you honestly have no idea that your question has absolutely no relevance to the topic at hand...

Sadly, I do not have the time nor patience to bring your knowledge of the legal system up to par enough for you to understand it.

I understand that I must seem like an expert to you.
But I am no expert on the law.
far from it.

The fact of the matter is that the trial in Colorado was not a criminal trial.
That your whole "argument" about double jeopardy hinging on it being a criminal trial is your problem.

That you do not understand that not all trials are criminal trials is once again, your problem.

That you continuously ask for something that is not the case, is yet another you problem.
Obviously you're not going to answer it because you make it abundantly clear to everyone here that you simply can't answer such a simple question. You just keep on repeating like a broken record going around and around that it's not a criminal trial but you just cannot even answer why. I'll tell you why, it's because it's an incredibly stupid statement to make and are trying to get out of the hole you dug yourself into.

You're just blowing out hot unrealated steam that only you think is relevant , but I'll give you an answer , and that is this is not a legitimate trial by any definition of the word. It's a leftest directed kangaroo 'court' being used to get rid of political opponents using the judiciary like a good communist does , of which I am certain that illegal ruling will be appealed successfully and Trump reinstated on the ballot before 2024.

Twilight Hue

Any who've tried to over-turn an
Ameristanian election for President?
That's the worst I can think of.
I would say those who weaponized the judiciary to get what they want over their political opponents in an attempt to take advantage and win without any serious competition to stop them.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No doubt about it.

Wow! That is a first. Following the Constitution is not "leftest" and authoritarian. Who woulda thunk it?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I would say those who weaponized the judiciary to get what they want over their political opponents in an attempt to take advantage and win without any serious competition to stop them.
You used to complain about justice not being done against the rich and powerful and now you are complaining when it finally happens. You need to work on your consistency.

Twilight Hue

Wow! That is a first. Following the Constitution is not "leftest" and authoritarian. Who woulda thunk it?
There are so many interpretations of "following the Constitution" now, it's like Christian's that are trying to figure out the interpretations of the Bible and for the life sucjh people can't decide on which one is the correct interpretation.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Obviously you're not going to answer it because you make it abundantly clear to everyone here that you simply can't answer such a simple question. You just keep on repeating like a broken record going around and around that it's not a criminal trial but you just cannot even answer why. I'll tell you why, it's because it's an incredibly stupid statement to make and are trying to get out of the hole you dug yourself into.

You're just blowing out hot unrealated steam that only you think is relevant , but I'll give you an answer , and that is this is not a legitimate trial by any definition of the word. It's a leftest directed kangaroo 'court' being used to get rid of political opponents using the judiciary like a good communist does , of which I am certain that illegal ruling will be appealed successfully and Trump reinstated on the ballot before 2024.
NO ONE CLAIMS THAT INSERRECTION IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE.

Since no one claims it, asking how it is not seems rather asinine, does it not?

The only hole I got dragged into kicking and screaming is the one you dug with this "how is insurrection not a criminal offense" nonsense you think somehow makes you look anything other than ignorant.

Now since you have shown not only that you know less than nothing about how the legal system works, but also you have no intentions of learning, there is no reason to further feed your dishonest trolling.

Fly on home and claim victory.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I answered this in post #16.
That doesn't seem unfair or unjust to me. Traitors shouldn't get to run, amd the Republicans should be thoroughly called out amd denounced for allowing it to happen.
It also assumes the traitor will be on the ballot. If it's someone else it's a non-issue. If it is the traitor it's still a non-issue as even without Colorado could still refuse its EC votes to the traitor even if he wins the state.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You never limited it to wealth. No this is not about Trump's wealth at all. I do not harbor a grudge against the rich. I used to be a big Elon Musk supporter until he went off the deep end. I still like what he did with Tesla.
Are you aware of the lawsuits and his management style?

Wandering Monk

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
That doesn't seem unfair or unjust to me. Traitors shouldn't get to run, amd the Republicans should be thoroughly called out amd denounced for allowing it to happen.
It also assumes the traitor will be on the ballot. If it's someone else it's a non-issue. If it is the traitor it's still a non-issue as even without Colorado could still refuse its EC votes to the traitor even if he wins the state.
*sigh*