• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump leading Biden in 5 swing states that Biden won in 2020

F1fan

Veteran Member
This is what the USA is facing.

www.nytimes.com

Trump Leads in 5 Critical States as Voters Blast Biden, Times/Siena Poll Finds

Voters in battleground states said they trusted Donald J. Trump over President Biden on the economy, foreign policy and immigration, as Mr. Biden’s multiracial base shows signs of fraying.
www.nytimes.com

I know polling can be unreliable, but this is a frightening set of data. These states rejected Trump in 2020, but now as he faces serious legal jeopardy he is more popular? If citizens elect this guy then America deserves what it gets. Conservatives are like drug addicts who have to hit bottom before they realize they have a problem. Unfortunately they will take the USA, and many gloabl allies, down with them.

Or could this be a way to pressure Biden to drop out and open the door for a more appealing Democrat?

Last edited:

Audie

Veteran Member
Who can blame people who are so fed up with
corruption incompetence, double talk, for agreeing with a man who radiates confidence, and talks their straaight- talk
language?

F1fan

Veteran Member
Clearly this. Clearly the political masterminds behind the NYT and Siena College (we all know how devious those Franciscans can be) contrived the poll on behalf of Gavin Newsom's shadow campaign. Those stinkers!
Your glass is half full, I see.

I have to wonder how well eductaed citizens are. I talkled to an ex-girlfriend over the weekend who is usually well informed but she hadn't heard a lot of the news that has been reported over the summer, and she was flabbergasted what I told her.

Are citizens just poorly informed?

This reveals some of the aims of Trump if he is re-elected. Revenge.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
I know polling can be unreliable, but this is a frightening set of data. These states rejected Trump in 2020, but now as he faces serious legal jeopardy he is more popular? If citizens elect this guy then America deserves what it gets. Conservatives are like drug addicts who have to hit bottom before they realize they have a problem. Unfortunately they will take the USA, and many gloabl allies, down with them.

Or could this be a way to pressure Biden to drop out and open the door for a more appealing Democrat?

I'm curious what the polls for those five states were saying prior to the 2020 election? Maybe I'll try to find out sometime later today.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
corruption incompetence, double talk, for agreeing with a man who radiates confidence, and talks their straaight- talk
language?

You misspelled racist-talk.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
language?
After awhile , one doesn't even care anymore.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
language?
Is the solution to corruption, incompetence, & double talk
(Biden) really electing a candidate with a proven record of
corruption, incompetence, double talk, insurrection, theocracy,
& plan to conduct a purge of political enemies (Trump)?

Trump & allies are planning another coup of sorts, ie, the
persecution & elimination of all opposition.
Excerpted...
Donald Trump and his allies have begun mapping out specific plans for using the federal government to punish critics and opponents should he win a second term, with the former president naming individuals he wants to investigate or prosecute and his associates drafting plans to potentially invoke the Insurrection Act on his first day in office to allow him to deploy the military against civil demonstrations.

MAGA love for Trump has displaced all respect for
the Constitution. But they should beware....the power
they'd hand Trump would some day be available to
the next Democrat President to gain office.

Audie

Veteran Member
Always knew you were communist twilight.
Hmm.
Not clear what you mean.

Aside from the misapplication of the
word, to China, there's where I live and
who I am.

Closest I can come to a meaningful
response would be that I live in communist
twilight.

Audie

Veteran Member
Is the solution to corruption, incompetence, & double talk
(Biden) really electing a candidate with a proven record of
corruption, incompetence, double talk, insurrection, theocracy,
& plan to conduct a purge of political enemies (Trump)?

Trump & allies are planning another coup of sorts, ie, the
persecution & elimination of all opposition.
Excerpted...
Donald Trump and his allies have begun mapping out specific plans for using the federal government to punish critics and opponents should he win a second term, with the former president naming individuals he wants to investigate or prosecute and his associates drafting plans to potentially invoke the Insurrection Act on his first day in office to allow him to deploy the military against civil demonstrations.

MAGA love for Trump has displaced all respect for
the Constitution. But they should beware....the power
they'd hand Trump would some day be available to
the next Democrat President to gain office.
Of course. Just like here.

I wouldn't vote for him even if I was dead.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Hmm.
Not clear what you mean.

Aside from the misapplication of the
word, to China, there's where I live and
who I am.

Closest I can come to a meaningful
response would be that I live in communist
twilight.

The response wasn't quite meant to you. Just needed Twilight Hue to know what I was referencing .