• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump leading Biden in 5 swing states that Biden won in 2020

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The economy is doing well for whom?

It's certainly not doing well where I'm sitting in this neck of the world.
Going well for me again now that I'm employed. But going by some months (maybe a year or so by now) posts of yours stating an average large pizza there costs not much less than an extra large from a pricier joint here.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
More good news!

And John Fetterman's take on Biden doubters (this was an encouragement for me personally):

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
It has been hard to trust the American voters since, at least, 2003.

Now it is very difficult to find a reason to try.

There were a lot of voters who created good results last night, even though corporate news won't spend too much time on it.

KkrS05f.png

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
There were a lot of voters who created good results last night, even though corporate news won't spend too much time on it.

KkrS05f.png

In regards to yesterday's election results, instead of reevaluating their trash platform, republican figures on social media have been doubling down and attributing their loses to having not MAGA'd hard enough.

Wandering Monk

Over the last few elections, including specials, Democrats have been overperforming by 11points. Polls are not much use at this point. Another better indicator would be early voting turnouts next year.