• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump team won't pursue charges against Hillary Clinton

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
As Bernie said, it would be unthinkable for a US presidential winner to imprison their opponent. That's what happens in fake democracies with presidents-for-life, not in free societies.
Look at Nixon. Pardoned.

Does that mean it's a real democracy if political criminals always go scott free every time?

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Why would "Trump" pursue? That is the job of Congress.

Anyway, Bill and Hillary will be dead from terminal medical issues before going to prison, but there is still Chelsea.

It is clear, Bill Clinton will be dead soon by just looking at him. He looks like he has the last stages of something horrible, probably AIDS.

And now I hear some alt-leftiists are sewing some sort of flag-quilt thingy out of a bunch of Hillary's pants suits she cannot fit in anymore to wrap her dead body in after her dysfunctional spine to brain does the final death rattle bobble-head. To me, it seems clear that her medical issue has her brain as the Achilles heel because unlike Bill who is getting skinny from the terminal termites eating him away, Hillary has more to do with problems of her hard wiring and not an invasion of termites because she keeps getting fatter. Maybe only in the final week will she start dropping a few pounds. She is going to be dead by the third Christmas coming, she is so messed up medically that she is a goner and likely she will be lucky to make it before Trump selects his cabinet but who knows, could bobble-head her way into the next 3 years so Trump feels sorry for her. One thing about Trump, he always melts like ice cream when confronted with these things, after all, Hillary was once a close personal friend and he knows a lot about her vices that probably didn't help with her medical situation.

Chelsea will still be alive, however, and she is guilty of massive hedge fund fraud and tax evasion.

Chelsea for prison.

The deal is, Trumpsters cannot let on because Obama may try to pardon Hillary, or may destroy even more evidence of Bill, Hill and Chelsea's crimes. So just let them all think everything is cool, we need to first to get Trump in the old Kennedy rocking chair and those arty Donald J Trump posters out en masse for the rest of us Trumpsters that look like oil paintings before Congress starts locking the alt-left all up and cleaning the barn. Trump cannot lock them up, anyway, only Congress and the FBI, but with Sessions as AG that helps because he won't obstruct anything along the way.

In the meantime, I hear their is a new "Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar 2016" coming out soon from Charlie Chocolates. It is a cardboard poster thing with a bunch of little doors each numbered with the day of the month for this December. You hang it on the wall like a calendar. Each little door has a picture of Trump as Santa or his family as Mother Claus or Elves or riding Raindeer, you open each liitle door on the numbered date of December and behind the door is a chocolate. The last door which is decorated with "DOW 19 HUNDRED" has a commemorative brass coin with a portrait of Trump on one side and Melania on the other.

What I would like to see is Madonna's son get 15 years for his latest bust, then put Chelsea in the same cage with this animal.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Anyway, Bill and Hillary will be dead from terminal medical issues before going to prison, but there is still Chelsea.

It is clear, Bill Clinton will be dead soon by just looking at him. He looks like he has the last stages of something horrible, probably AIDS.

And now I hear some alt-leftiists are sewing some sort of flag-quilt thingy out of a bunch of Hillary's pants suits she cannot fit in anymore to wrap her dead body in after her dysfunctional spine to brain does the final death rattle bobble-head. To me, it seems clear that her medical issue has her brain as the Achilles heel because unlike Bill who is getting skinny from the terminal termites eating him away, Hillary has more to do with problems of her hard wiring and not an invasion of termites because she keeps getting fatter. Maybe only in the final week will she start dropping a few pounds. She is going to be dead by the third Christmas coming, she is so messed up medically that she is a goner and likely she will be lucky to make it before Trump selects his cabinet but who knows, could bobble-head her way into the next 3 years so Trump feels sorry for her. One thing about Trump, he always melts like ice cream when confronted with these things, after all, Hillary was once a close personal friend and he knows a lot about her vices that probably didn't help with her medical situation.

Chelsea will still be alive, however, and she is guilty of massive hedge fund fraud and tax evasion.

Chelsea for prison.

The deal is, Trumpsters cannot let on because Obama may try to pardon Hillary, or may destroy even more evidence of Bill, Hill and Chelsea's crimes. So just let them all think everything is cool, we need to first to get Trump in the old Kennedy rocking chair and those arty Donald J Trump posters out en masse for the rest of us Trumpsters that look like oil paintings before Congress starts locking the alt-left all up and cleaning the barn. Trump cannot lock them up, anyway, only Congress and the FBI, but with Sessions as AG that helps because he won't obstruct anything along the way.

In the meantime, I hear their is a new "Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar 2016" coming out soon from Charlie Chocolates. It is a cardboard poster thing with a bunch of little doors each numbered with the day of the month for this December. You hang it on the wall like a calendar. Each little door has a picture of Trump as Santa or his family as Mother Claus or Elves or riding Raindeer, you open each liitle door on the numbered date of December and behind the door is a chocolate. The last door which is decorated with "DOW 19 HUNDRED" has a commemorative brass coin with a portrait of Trump on one side and Melania on the other.

What I would like to see is Madonna's son get 15 years for his latest bust, then put Chelsea in the same cage with this animal.
Is there an anti-Democrat conspiracy theory that you don't believe in?

idav

Being
Premium Member

Chelsea for prison.

Hey news alert. Trump foundation admits to self dealing. I am not at all shocked. You know why IRS hasn't penalized Clinton foundation, because they aren't frauds like trump foundation.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-...d-in-self-dealing-irs-filing-shows-1479829984

BTW do you only get news from national enquirer, I mean Breitbart? That's not real news.

esmith

Veteran Member
I think if you look closely, you will see that President Elect Trump said "he" would not pursue charges against the Hillary. This still leave the Congress and DOJ open to pursue the matter.

idav

Being
Premium Member
I think if you look closely, you will see that President Elect Trump said "he" would not pursue charges against the Hillary. This still leave the Congress and DOJ open to pursue the matter.
Yes congress has been very eager to find something on Hillary. Hopefully they have better ways to waist taxpayer money.

esmith

Veteran Member
We really don't need 24 hour news cycle about investigating a has-been. I would rather see news stories about Dem's gnashing their teeth over actions of the next administration:D

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
We really don't need 24 hour news cycle about investigating a has-been. I would rather see news stories about Dem's gnashing their teeth over actions of the next administration:D
I prefer the stories about Trump back pedaling. We don't need Mexico to pay for a bit of fence. And apparently Trump is keeping the popular parts of ObamaCare.
Tom