• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Threatens Mark Zuckerburg with Life in Prison

Wandering Monk

'Donald Trump has a new book coming out on September 3 called 'Save America." It is the third book he has put up for sale since leaving the Oval Office, and he is selling it for $99.00.

The book is published by Winning Team Publishing, which was co-founded by Donald Trump, Jr.. In an excerpt from the book, Trump includes a photo of Mark Zuckerberg with the following written under it:

"Mark Zuckerberg would come to the Oval Office to see me. He would bring his very nice wife to dinners, be as nice as anyone could be, while always plotting to install shameful Lock Boxes in a true PLOT AGAINST THE PRESIDENT.

“He told me there was nobody like Trump on Facebook. But at the same time, and for whatever reason, steered it against me. We are watching him closely, and if he does anything illegal this time he will spend the rest of his life in prison — as will others who cheat in the 2024 Presidential Election.”

More unhinged authoritarian threats from the Republican nominee for president. He has threatened to remove media companies from the airwaves who criticize him, and now he is threatening to imprison the owner of a huge social media company.

This man can never get near the Oval Office again.'

Last edited:

Tomef

'Donald Trump has a new book coming out on September 3 called 'Save America." It is the third book he has put up for sale since leaving the Oval Office, and he is selling it for $99.00.

The book is published by Winning Team Publishing, which was co-founded by Donald Trump, Jr.. In an excerpt from the book, Trump includes a photo of Mark Zuckerberg with the following written under it:

"Mark Zuckerberg would come to the Oval Office to see me. He would bring his very nice wife to dinners, be as nice as anyone could be, while always plotting to install shameful Lock Boxes in a true PLOT AGAINST THE PRESIDENT.

“He told me there was nobody like Trump on Facebook. But at the same time, and for whatever reason, steered it against me. We are watching him closely, and if he does anything illegal this time he will spend the rest of his life in prison — as will others who cheat in the 2024 Presidential Election.”

More unhinged authoritarian threats from the Republican nominee for president. He has threatened to remove media companies from the airwaves who criticize him, and now he is threatening to imprison the owner of a huge social media company.

This man can never get near the Oval Office again.'

And the cult marches on, growing more demented by the minute.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I probably shouldn't say what my new favorite chant is, but it's partly rooted in his bad diet and now a lot of stress from what the news says.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Everybody's remarking on his inability to write, but nobody's mentioning that the President does not determine guilt nor set sentences. Some nonesense from John Adams about America being a "nation of laws, not men" as I recall.