• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's lawyer to take the fifth.

Shad

Veteran Member
Ya, as to me their expression was "I can't believe this guy is in this rant mode, and how can we shut him up?". Apparently Murdock called and told them to shut him down, thus the rather weird ending.

Murdock doesn't run Fox, his son does. I wouldn't look to deeply into what Murdock does. Remember he was creating a deal to sell Fox to Disney. Disney promotes some of the very things FoxNews argues against. Obviously politics isn't a major issue for Murdock.

I think you gotta point there, unfortunately. I'm 73 years young :rolleyes:, and I've been following politics since I was in junior high when our classes met in caves, and I can categorically say that I've never seen such an off-the-wall president like this one-- or even anyone close to him.

Frankly I am surprised it didn't happen earlier.

Thermos aquaticus

Murdock doesn't run Fox, his son does. I wouldn't look to deeply into what Murdock does. Remember he was creating a deal to sell Fox to Disney. Disney promotes some of the very things FoxNews argues against. Obviously politics isn't a major issue for Murdock.

That's the sense I get as well. What Murdoch saw was a chance to make money by creating a cable news network that spoke to a large and untapped audience. Murdoch's political party is headed by Benjamin Franklin. This is further supported by looking at the programming on his other properties when he owned them. Fox, FX, and other cable channels weren't exactly the bastions of conservative thought.

Shad

Veteran Member
That's the sense I get as well. What Murdoch saw was a chance to make money by creating a cable news network that spoke to a large and untapped audience. Murdoch's political party is headed by Benjamin Franklin. This is further supported by looking at the programming on his other properties when he owned them. Fox, FX, and other cable channels weren't exactly the bastions of conservative thought.

I agree especially with the supply/demand principle applied to news networks.