• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's mug shot

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
25themorning-mug-fjqg-articleLarge.jpg

This is trumps actual mug shot. He looks so angry

Has a president or former president ever had a mug shot before this?

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I had an uncle who was a 1% biker eventually convicted for murder. In his mugshot he looked confused and like he'd rather be in a hotel room with two loose women, instead of facing prison.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
25themorning-mug-fjqg-articleLarge.jpg

This is trumps actual mug shot. He looks so angry

Has a president or former president ever had a mug shot before this?

Yeah, he does look unhappy. Nobody ever looks very happy in any mug shot I've seen. But he's the first presidential mugshot in U.S. history. I tried to see if I could find a mugshot for Jefferson Davis, but perhaps they didn't do mugshots back then.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
He could spend his retirement in some villa in the picturesque Tuscan countryside.
His wife could be closer to her country, Slovenia.
Why doesn't he do that?
Because he loves his own country too much to leave it. He is a patriot. He doesn't need the money to be in politics.
He loves it so much he is willing to abuse his power while in the highest office and subvert everything it stands for and means to save it. No. He's a selfish jerk. He's Donald Trump, the same as always. I never understood his type of patriotism. No room for honor.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
(S)Mug **** of the century? The mugshots are supposed to be neutral (no smiling) and full face, so many of these (co-defendants) should have been redone, if they are as seen in news articles. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: