• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's mug shot

exchemist

Veteran Member
25themorning-mug-fjqg-articleLarge.jpg

This is trumps actual mug shot. He looks so angry

Has a president or former president ever had a mug shot before this?
This is theatrically posed, to inflame the mad supporters of his personality cult.

PureX

Veteran Member
Threads such as this simply confirm that Trump
  1. knew what he was doing, and
  2. is getting what he wanted.
He thinks that if he can get elected, he can make all this go away. So he's playing to his idiot base, who eat this theatrical nonsense up. But I don't think there's a chance in hell he'll win in the general election, and I don't think he can avoid the justice system before that.

But who knows. Clearly, the country is lost to greed and stupidity to the point, now, where anything can happen.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
He thinks that if he can get elected, he can make all this go away. So he's playing to his idiot base, who eat this theatrical nonsense up. But I don't think there's a chance in hell he'll win in the general election, and I don't think he can avoid the justice system before that.

But who knows. Clearly, the country is lost to greed and stupidity to the point, now, where anything can happen.
I do seem to recall that there was no way in hell he was ever going to win before. I even recall his opponent being stunned at the outcome.

Don't know why, but I'm reminded of an old expression, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."
Wait for the guilty verdict to come down, THEN celebrate. The champagne will taste SO much better.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Before boarding his plane at Atlanta's airport, he spoke briefly to reporters about his arrest.

"What has taken place here is a travesty of justice. We did nothing wrong. I did nothing wrong, and everybody knows that," Trump said. "What they're doing is election interference," he added.

"We did nothing wrong at all, and we have every right, every single right, to challenge an election that we think is dishonest," Trump added.

He declined to answer questions from the press.

No previous U.S. president has been charged with criminal offenses, but Trump is now facing 91 charges across the four indictments for his alleged actions before, during and after his single-term presidency ended in early 2021.

He faces 13 charges in Georgia, where Willis on Thursday called for an October 23 start date for his trial and that of 18 co-defendants. But Trump and others could object to a trial starting in two months. Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee will ultimately pick the date.

The 77-year-old Trump, if convicted in any of the cases, could face years in prison.

He has denied all wrongdoing while assailing the three prosecutors pursuing the four cases against him and two of the four judges randomly picked to oversee his trials. He has claimed that the allegations leveled against him are a political witch hunt aimed at thwarting his 2024 campaign to reclaim the presidency.

In agreeing to the bond for his release in Georgia — the first time he has had to post cash to stay free pending trial — Trump also agreed to not threaten or intimidate witnesses, including on social media platforms.

For months, Trump has claimed that Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith, who has filed two of the cases against him, is "deranged" and a "crackhead," while contending that two other prosecutors, Alvin Bragg in a New York case, and Willis, both of whom are Black, are "racist" for filing their indictments against him.

About half of Trump's 18 co-defendants have already met Willis' demand that they surrender by noon on Friday. Former Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani, best known as the New York mayor during the 2001 al-Qaida terrorist attacks on the city, Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell all turned themselves in on Wednesday and were released on bail.

Trump’s last White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and former senior Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark both reached $100,000 bond deals with Willis to secure their release pending trials.

Ahead of his flight to Georgia, Trump hired veteran Atlanta criminal defense lawyer Steve Sadow to oversee his defense.

Sadow said in a statement that Trump "should never have been indicted," adding, "he is innocent of all the charges brought against him."

He added that "prosecutions intended to advance or serve the ambitions and careers of political opponents of the president have no place in our justice system."

This is going to be one heck of weird campaign season. Not to mention the upcoming trials, which should also prove to be interesting.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
This is theatrically posed, to inflame the mad supporters of his personality cult.

Very possible. He's a narcissist for sure, and he will pull any form of manipulation he can to get what he wants. The fact that he can't just make it all go away like he's always done in the past at the expense of everyone around him must be eating at him. You can only cannibalize and use up your own people for so long before all those people have enough to bring you down, and this is what it looks like when that happens. Teflon Don indeed

Colt

I do seem to recall that there was no way in hell he was ever going to win before. I even recall his opponent being stunned at the outcome.

Don't know why, but I'm reminded of an old expression, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."
Wait for the guilty verdict to come down, THEN celebrate. The champagne will taste SO much better.
Yes! Lets look back!

Secret Chief

Degrow!

There's more than enough idiots. It's not over till... the big orange baby is in the slammer.

InChrist

Free4ever
Amen! It's my hope that this will set the tone for other people in power who abuse the system and think they are untouchable. It's a slim hope, but a guy can dream
Yes, a slim hope. This whole thing is nothing more than a psyop to stir up division and rage from both sides.
According to investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald, both left and right “relish the rage “.
In the meantime, Trump gets more attention and will make money off tee shirts, mugs, and other junk.

Clizby Wampuscat

25themorning-mug-fjqg-articleLarge.jpg

This is trumps actual mug shot. He looks so angry

Has a president or former president ever had a mug shot before this?
It was stupid of the DA and the left to take and release the mug shot. This shows the left still do not care to understand why Trump has a lot of support. They are lazy intellectuals. They just dismiss them as racist, stupid and bigoted. Free Trump shirts are coming with this pic on it if you want one.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
It was stupid of the DA and the left to take and release the mug shot. This shows the left still do not care to understand why Trump has a lot of support. They are lazy intellectuals. They just dismiss them as racist, stupid and bigoted. Free Trump shirts are coming with this pic on it if you want one.

Yah... The last time Trump's followers tried something like that it didn't end so well for them. I think most of them have learned from that lesson and won't be trying anything like that again, but who knows

Meanwhile, normies will be watching all this malding from the distance and just wince. I think most folks now recognize Trump for the criminal that he is, and the shameless thrashing while he goes down is off-putting to them for sure

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
He could spend his retirement in some villa in the picturesque Tuscan countryside.
His wife could be closer to her country, Slovenia.
Why doesn't he do that?
Because he loves his own country too much to leave it. He is a patriot. He doesn't need the money to be in politics.
It's called extradition and the reality that he can't run. He probably wouldn't even make it out of the country.
And please. If he gave one single damn about this country he wouldn't have knowingly and deliberately lied to and misled the public about covid.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The left? The "left" released puic info that gets routinely published in the local newspaper? The DA should have interfered with business as usual and ordered prison to not release Trump's mugshot? The Freedom of Information Act would have got it anyways.
Amd, yes. Masses of Trump supporters are bigoted and racist. We see this frequently in their thoughts about Jews, treatment od those they percieve as Mexican or immigrants of many other countries (like Middle Eastern nations), crude statements about Muslims, hostility towards LGBT and they are into banning books about the above groups and more (like global warming and evolution).