• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

try thinking

SK2005

Saint in training
Sunstone said:
Isn't thinking addictive? I mean, my mom told me to stay away from things that are addictive.
\

I think (actually I don't) that thinking is somewhat addictive, but then I'd have to stay home from school, stay away from the computer, and the TV. Wow, so what do we do then? Sit around and think.....no no no no no, of course not.

Yerda

Veteran Member
EnhancedSpirit said:
I tried thinking once, but it made my head hurt. Now I just open my mouth and let stuff fall out.
And I for one wish you would quit it!

How many times have I had to pick up your tongue? I wish you would think before throwing away your oral apparatus.

SK2005

Saint in training
truthseekingsoul said:
And I for one wish you would quit it!

How many times have I had to pick up your tongue? I wish you would think before throwing away your oral apparatus.
Ouch, my stomach hurts, that is the funniest thing I think (whoops, or not) I have ever read!!!! Wow, I'm thinking with my stomach now....is that a bad thing?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
When you think about it, "Try thinking" is a very thoughtless way to title a thread on a forum that's more or less all about exchanging thoughts.

SK2005

Saint in training
Sunstone said:
When you think about it, "Try thinking" is a very thoughtless way to title a thread on a forum that's more or less all about exchanging thoughts.
How long did it take you to think of that one? Good call. :bonk: Wait, you said when I think about it...do I?.......or do I not, that is the real question, that I hope no one thinks about because it is much to confusing to even start thinking about. When one thinks, do they use proper grammer and spell things right? Because I sure don't.
Yes, think and spell things right.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
SK2005 said:
How long did it take you to think of that one? Good call. :bonk: Wait, you said when I think about it...do I?.......or do I not, that is the real question, that I hope no one thinks about because it is much to confusing to even start thinking about. When one thinks, do they use proper grammer and spell things right? Because I sure don't.
Yes, think and spell things right.
Susan, I think you just won the award for "Most Existential Post of the Month". My congratulations!

SK2005

Saint in training
Well sunstone, I shall present you with an award as well :) I am going to give you a.....let me think....aw yes, the most contemplative award, first of all for thinking way too much, and for using big words such as existentialist, I don't even know how to say it. :0 But I do know what it means. :) Ahhhhh, life is good. well, at least I think it is.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
ok, we seem to be straying from the topic.

whatever that topic was, I've tried to read this one but I'm not sure I get it. :eek:

But as a point of fact for Krunk, not all Christians take the 6 days or the 6000 years ago idea as 'fact'. Most feel that the creation story while holding a kernal of truth is by and large allegorical. Your other comments I won't get into as they are little more than attacks and as far as I can see not really pertenent to any sort of discussion on the merrits or lack there of on Evolution vs. ID.

wa:do