• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UK electorate's views on US Election.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
They didn't choose him. The fools among their supporters did, because they have been courting those fools for decades in order to win elections that they couldn't win any other way. So now they are stuck supporting their idiot mascot just to keep their own cushy positions. None of them wanted Trump. None of them think he is good for the country. But they are all so worried about keeping their own cushy jobs bilking the taxpayers on behalf of their rich cronies that they don't have the courage to say so, or to act against him.
Thanks for the reply. I'll take your word for it, that the Republican party didn't "want him",
but from here in the UK, that's the impression I get.
Also, I don't believe that Trump is the author of the policy he espouses.
The President is a figurehead, surely?

PureX

Veteran Member
Thanks for the reply. I'll take your word for it, that the Republican party didn't "want him",
but from here in the UK, that's the impression I get.
Also, I don't believe that Trump is the author of the policy he espouses.
The President is a figurehead, surely?
Trump has no policies except to keep himself out of prison and con anyone dumb enough to give him money out of as much of it as possible.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
I like the USA but I wouldn't want to live there or be an American

Would love to go on holiday there though

Colt

This election is over!

Attachments

• IMG_3067.jpeg
    IMG_3067.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 7