• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vote, and turn me into a goat!

Avast, and help me choose which is the most awesomest!

• Total voters

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
(At least, a metaphorical goat... Symbolising... Erm... The metaphysical ramifications of pursuing an artificially imposed pre-conceptualised structure of existence... Maybe)

Anyhow... I've recently (and entirely legally) come into possession of some disposable wealth, and as such desire to dispose of it in return for some form of hand-held entertainment. Preferably one which, well, won't increase my chances of catching pneumonia. ;)

But alas and alack; I'm trapped! Two different systems present themselves, and I'm not sure that I can choose between them. Thus I ask the wise and generous immortals of RF to guide me towards the right path. :)

By the by, I drew a handy diagram relating to my plight. I hope it serves some small use...

pimpnag6.png

('Tis me!)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
DS Lite, it's funner, better game, and just kicks ***. The PSP only has one game I want so ya........

Inky

DS all the way. Although, I'm waiting until both of them are reverse engineered and then playing them on my PC.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Danke, both of you. Small, complimentary packets of cheese and frubals have been sent as a token of gratitude for your time spent and advice given. :)

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
*le gasps*

Only six people want to turn me into a goat? What's wrong with you people? ;)

(By the by, I bought an utterly awesome DS. Woo! Go me! :D)

morning-star

Light Bearer
psp's can be a pain because they have regions (like DVD players) and I got mine from America so it's region one and you can only get Region two games in england >.< luckly I can buy the games online thuogh.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Ahhhh, well, the PSP did tempt me for quite a while. :)

But my earliest gaming-memories come from playing old Mario and Zelda games at two in the morning on the original Game Boy; I still get shivers whenever I hear any music from those games. I've always, secretly, been a Nintendo fanboy at heart. :p

morning-star

Light Bearer
hey there nothing wrong with the old gameboy and gameboy advanced (still got both of them) zelda was so cool and so was mario! and you just have to love the pokemon games X3 **goes to play gameboy*** I remember with the old gameboy I had an add on light and speakers....they where bigger then they gameboy itself lol (and heavy too)

lemings!! you have to like lemings!!! I want it for the psp......

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
The only thing I have ever (and probably ever will) want a PSP for is Crisis Core: FFVII.

Other than that? DS all the way. :D

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Yay for the DS! What games are you playing on it now?

I'm currently obsessed with Lost in Blue 2. Once you survive the first few days in the game it gets so addictive... :D