• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Want to see a miracle?

rsd

ACBSP77
The first picture: I took this picture at work today. This is near San Antonio, Texas. We have had only two small rain days ALL summer. But we have had nothing but triple digits.

NewFolder8.jpg

Second Picture: This is the miracle, taken a 1/2 mile from the first photo.

miracletree.jpg

This tree is growing on a vertical rock cliff facing the sun, all day, all summer, no rain, triple digits and it's still green. Go over there and dig and you wont find squat in the way of water or moisture. The amount of soil on a rock cliff is barely worth mentioning. So now you have seen a miracle. :)

rsd

ACBSP77
I apologize for the first attempt to post a decent picture of this tree. I will let the thermometer stand as is. I took both with my Android. Sorry, not on par with my Panosonic camera but I didn't have it with me. This has only been reduced from 3,000 something down to 896x536. Right, the first pix was very small. I had uploaded it to Picasa and just thought it would be bigger. Wrong. This one I just now created a web page for it and the results are much better.

CliffTree.jpg

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Ah, it looks much more real now, thanks. One of the little vertical dead roots or something to the left of the tree looked like an imperfect photoshop seam in the smaller picture.

rsd

ACBSP77
Ah, it looks much more real now, thanks. One of the little vertical dead roots or something to the left of the tree looked like an imperfect photoshop seam in the smaller picture.

Thanks, and now to make things even more difficult, out-of-control fires are all over this part of Texas. Don't know how the trees and plants like the smoke but it isn't easy breathing it. Yesterday the winds was 30+ mph and it blew over someone's BBQ stand and a big fire resulted from that. Luckily it burned toward the lake and the water's edge stopped it. Now a big fire is in San Antonio, TX (north part). A city water truck caught grass of fire from the underside hot exhaust pipes and presto, the truck and all burnt up. So that fire is about 30 minutes from here. Great. What next?