• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

*wave*

Quell

Howdy everybody!

First off, what a site! An amazing amount of information, awed at all that there is!. . . Very addicting!

Second, I hope I can get to know some of ya'll a little better soon, and will look forward to reading what you all have to say.

~Peace!

-Quell-

Ceridwen018

Hiya Quell!

Allow me to be the first to officially welcome you! Beware though--once you pop, the fun don't stop!

Pah

Uber all member
Welcome, welcome, welcome

We hope to know you better too!!!

Load an avatar and show us a side of your personality.

-pah-

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello, Quell, nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum! If you're looking for an avatar (those pictures to the left of a person's name) there's a nice selection over here. (At least, that is, if I got the link thingy working properly!) And I agree that the site is very addicting, but at least it's legal and keeps a person thinking, hehehe!

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Welcome to the boards!

Here you are!

fishystick.jpg

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Heheee, good luck! There's so many to choose from!

Many members change 'em seasonally, so you don't have to pick just one!

Quell

Aye, there are a lot, how's that one? Lol, no real meaningfull importance, just looks cool IMO, lol.

Scott1

Hello and welcome!

Cool avatar! Looks like a bio-hazard symbol or something!

Peace,
Scott