• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

wayofthespirit weighs in.

croak

Trickster
Thanks croak.(It seems that quoting your post verbatum generated a warning that I musn't quote URL's until my post count reaches 15...what strange software:rolleyes: )
It's a factor of habit. I've been enlarging my font in forums for years and it was only a few moths ago that I found out about what you've explained.
Another senility I'm afraid.

Mike.
Ah, that would be because you quoted the link I gave you. It's a way to prevent at least some spam on the boards — people that sign up only to plaster links to growth enhancements or who knows what everywhere. ;)

I know many people your age and younger who wouldn't be able to even find this forum, much less know what a forum was. I think you're fine. :) A little forgetfulness never hurt anyone.

Wayofthespirit

I am a Monotheistic Deist
The following is my favoured signature line, but it's too long for RF.

Be my first thought every morning and my last thought every day, and in between this vessel fill, to think and act 'Thy Way'. Then when to sleep my soul returns, may the dreams upon my bed, reflect the wakened moments, till my circle of life is led; At every point Christ's love to show, in all I say and do that the world may know that I am his, and learn to love him too.

I looked for elsewhere to share it but it seems RF is too preoccupied with 'hard stuff' to make space for simple Christian devotionals.

Mike.

Last edited:

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Signature lines are rarely read unless very short.
That is why I use part of the Beatitudes.
Those that know then are reminded of them all.