• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We are the borg!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Borg politics --- time for Bush of Borg III?

Bush_ist_Borg-Drone.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
"We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile." You will be assimilated.

new avatar.
I will not do it.

Resistance creates friction. That will not be my approach.

I choose to allow my biological distinctiveness to propagate for purposes other than being an ingredient in a recipe! One day you will thank me for giving you the experience of experience other than what you thought you wanted.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I will not do it.

I choose to allow my biological distinctiveness to propagate for purposes other than being an ingredient in a recipe! One day you will thank me for giving you the experience of experience other than what you thought you wanted.
resistance is futile. attacks with rotating phaser

Treks

I will not do it.

Please, gather your experiences, as they will be useful to us when your distinctiveness is added to our own.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
*beams out just in time for the phaser to miss*

*beams right back in*

I told you resistance is not necessary.

I simply disappear whenever you attempt to push me. Good luck pushing air.
boards 4cons ship and shut downs systems.

4consideration

Premium Member
Please, gather your experiences, as they will be useful to us when your distinctiveness is added to our own.
My distinctiveness is safely located at the vibrational frequency of my own distinctiveness.

It is a frequency that cannot be accessed except by that which is harmony with it. That which does not understand the primitive nature of force-based attempts at control without willing consent of the controlled is not in harmony with it, and will not even be able to locate that distinctiveness.