• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Desperately Need An Additional Rating!

Pick a rating to add

• Total voters

Thief

Rogue Theologian
That would be far to great an honor.
Not the spirit of egalitarianism we so value.
make up your mind
you are equal enough ( as in eeeuuwwww)
or you think you are level to some other status

noting your extensive posting work here at the forum....
you are EEEEUUUUUWWWWW!....
all over the place

and you know it

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So, what would you suggest? :eggplant: has been suggested.
:fire: ?
Any you know about that aren't in the RF list?
Anybody?
Tom
Eggplant might be too good. If someone eggplant'd my post I'd instantly assume that I was really into whatever subject I was pretending to be knowledgeable about.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So, what would you suggest? :eggplant: has been suggested.
:fire: ?
Any you know about that aren't in the RF list?
Anybody?
Tom
th

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I promised Doug I would not do that with guys. Have you made such a promise to Mrs. Revoltingest?
Tom
My reputation is so honorable that I need not promise what is expected.
I make Caesar's wife look like a wanton s1ut.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
My reputation is so honorable that I need not promise what is expected.
I make Caesar's wife look like a wanton s1ut.
it's not what is expected that matters...

It's what LOOKs like expectation
and what LOOKs like expectation...

EEEUUUWWWWWWW

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
While we are imprecating Almighty Brent (or @Rex ) , could we discuss the word filter?

I am a proud f@gg*t and having to demean myself with nonsense like @&* is giving me low self esteem.
We don't want that now do we?
Tom

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I mean this: Due to advertising agreements, if you try to go around the filter you will create work for staff and use up brownie points.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I mean this: Due to advertising agreements, if you try to go around the filter you will create work for staff and use up brownie points.
I knew I shouldn't have listened when @Revoltingest suggested that.

He said RF was really sponsored by the National Endowment for the Arts, and the so-called advertising is a government mind control experiment. Which made sense. Why else would I get ads for Facebook or "Women's Retreats' at all female colleges"?
Tom

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I knew I shouldn't have listened when @Revoltingest suggested that.

He said RF was really sponsored by the National Endowment for the Arts, and the so-called advertising is a government mind control experiment. Which made sense. Why else would I get ads for Facebook or "Women's Retreats' at all female colleges"?
Tom
Thank kind you sir, may I have another?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Ohhh.
Rev just made a good point. Since now you want something and we want something, we have the beginnings of a deal. Why don't you PM him with a proposal?
Tom

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Ohhh.
Rev just made a good point. Since now you want something and we want something, we have the beginnings of a deal. Why don't you PM him with a proposal?
Tom
He said if I pm'd him again he would put me on ignore. I didn't have the heart to tell him it wouldn't work.