• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well... I'm kinda new!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Rex, since I don't know you I have to ask if you need a horde of loyal minions? I might be willing to sign on if the pay and benefits were right, Your Mightyness. Otherwise I might decide to work to subvert your reign with subtle jabs on the very edge of the rules until the walls disappear.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At the risk of posing awkward questions, I've a few more....
- Is RF what you envisioned?
- What would you like to see change?
- How does RF make money?

master412160

miscy.net
Welcome back! How long you been abscent from these forums? And what made you return? Do you fully own this forum or did you acquire it from someone who managed this site during your abscene?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Now you've gone and done it - I thought how RF survives was one of those forbidden topics covered by the secret rules enforced by unknown people in the dead of night.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How forgetful of me.
Today's welcome gift....have some (73.5% recommended).....
elrey.jpg

Last edited:

Rex

Founder
Hi. Welcome back.

For the benefit of us noobs, could you give us a bit of the history of RF?

Tom

Anything really specific?

I created the site in college after my religious philosophy class kept shutting down my questions. So this became a learning tool for me!

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Nice to have you back.. however you do seem to have popped in from time to time over the years so hardy a stranger.
Change is good as is a stir of the old cauldron from time to time.

Rex

Founder

-I think RF has and always be a great resource of information and people. We've always been high on civil debate and recourse and think that still stands today.
-The tech stuff for sure just to bring the site up-to-date with the era. Maybe if we could better catalouge information would be great. And I always thought the "groups" area could be something to take more advantage of.
-It doesn't at this point.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Anything really specific?

I created the site in college after my religious philosophy class kept shutting down my questions. So this became a learning tool for me!

It's pretty efficient for learning, when I joined I knew almost nothing on some of the topics I'm currently winning every debate in.

Rex

Founder
Welcome back! How long you been abscent from these forums? And what made you return? Do you fully own this forum or did you acquire it from someone who managed this site during your abscene?

-I guess really since 2006 in an admin capacity.
-Well I kind of think about like a "first love". Brings back a lot of good memories.
-Sole owner- Advameg was previous, they owned many forums.