• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Animal Would You Be/What Animal Do You Identify With?

What Animal Would You Be/What Animal Do You Identify With?

• Wolf/Coyote/Dog

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Big Cat/Cat

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Bird of Prey

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Bird

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Large Game (Any Continent) - Bear/Elk/Elephant/Eland, Etc.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Small Game (Any Continent) - Badger/Wolverine/Fox, Etc.

• Reptile - Snake/Lizard/Turtle, Etc.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Amphibians - Frogs, Etc.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Rodentia - Rats/Mice/Hamsters, Etc.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Ape/Chimp/Bonobo/Monkey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wirey

Fartist
My spirit animal is wolf at 23, crow at 22, and wolverine at 22. All good northern critters.

Thoreau

I am most certainly a wolf. I'm extremely loyal, playful, loving, but can be very protective when threatened.

dazz707

dazz707
I think I might have been a seagull. Seagulls make me laugh. Once I had a dream that I was a seagull living in a cave high up on a rocky cliff-face, in the middle of a small island full of animals. I remember flying around the island and seeing tigers and polar bears on the beach.

ZooGirl02

I think it would be cool to be a domesticated house cat. I mean they are spoiled rotten. They are also fairly intelligent. Of course they're not as intelligent as an adult human being but I have heard that they have the intelligence of a 2 or 3 year old child. Siamese cats seem to be particularly intelligent.

I also like the fact that they have claws and so they can climb on anything they can get their claws hooked in to. They are also quite small and so they can fit themselves into tiny spaces. There are many other things that I like about cats too such as their ability to see in very dim light.

But anyway, I have always been very much a cat person and so if I was to be an animal I would want to be a domesticated indoor only house cat.