• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are Aliens?

logician

I could be our universe is an "experiment" being conducted by superaliens.

Let's hope they keep the experiment going.

mimidotcom

Seeking
i was thinking same thing.. but not an invasion like they show on tv.. i am watching a series on the history channel call Ancient Aliens.. and its really rather interesting... what if... WHAT IF... they have come here.. to help us... (but helping the general population would take away from the good old american dollar) .. such as new cheaper ways of getting energy.. faster safer ways to fly... what if they have been monopolized?... think of all the big booms in technology.. think back to the wrigings and the carvings thousands of years old. they have been here. for eons. but im beginning to think that someone found a way to corral the knowledge that they could give us.. and turned it into something they could put in the bank.

thanks so much for indulging me.. you dont have to stop now lol

mimidotcom

Seeking
I could be our universe is an "experiment" being conducted by superaliens.

Let's hope they keep the experiment going.

or even that we are aliens.. brought here to colonize.. and after all these generations.. we just forgot. or were made to forget.. they have fiddled with us somehow.. genetically.. had to.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
or even that we are aliens.. brought here to colonize.. and after all these generations.. we just forgot. or were made to forget.. they have fiddled with us somehow.. genetically.. had to.
According to some ufologist there three versions how we ended up on earth:

1) After the Lyran war, the Evademics/Pleiadians/Nordics gave up their home in Lyra.
Meier was told by his Pleaidians [Plejadians] contacts of the star system of Lyra and its human inhabitants:

The "Swiss" Plejadians have described their ancient ancestry, and consequently ours, as originating (before the Plejades) in a far sun-system in a star group near what we now know as the Ring Nebula of Lyra, for which we have called them Lyrians in the same manner as we refer to the human beings from what we call the Pleiades. These early Lyrians in their numerous migrations in their great Space Arks went to many other star systems and found suitable habitations, and put down colonies, such of which flourished and eventually launched their own space travelers.

Wendell Stevens, UFO Contact from the Pleiades, ch. 4. Available online at: UFO Evidence

2.) Another Version is that we were Genetically engineered by the Elohim or Annunaki

3.) We are the Aliens. Previous cultures attained Spaceflight and left Earth. They now return to Earth for "historic" reasons {Like a History Lesson for the next generation}.

TechTed

Extraterrestrial - originating, existing, or occurring outside the earth or its atmosphere.

The Bible does talk about an alien, God.

Belief in aliens or God is all based on faith. No hard evidence of either.

Personally, I believe aliens exist but I do agree with Hawking, we don't want to meet any on their terms.

I think Aliens probably do exist, the universe is a vast, vast place, so, I think there has to be something out there, whether in this galaxy or another. As for whether any religious Scripture, or ancient culture or religion had contact with Aliens, I don't know. Part of me doubts it, and I don't like how some people say the Egyptian Pyramids, or other ancient monuments, were built by Aliens, what's amazing about those monuments are they were built by humans (it's also a bit racist, when some people seem to think darker skinned peoples, like the Egyptians, must have had "higher" help).